BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just couldn't resist

Do we not get a public response from this man think its only fair that the supporters of Blackburn Rovers footbal club do get this response.

Plus we want to hear from Jerome Anderson on his views to the video.

One down and one to go. Hopefully this gobsh1te is next to go.

Here here, this man nailed his colors firmly to the Kean mast, Kean goes, PNE Agnew must follow.

If Agnew becomes a director god help us........... This would seriously be the final nail in the coffin on rovers as we know it

It must never be allowed. All those daft enough to by tickets in the JW should occupy the Directors box 'Taking Ewood Back'

I think I need to get a job working for Venkys, do an absolutely dire job and I could be CEO within a year or so.

They seem hell bent on rewarding people for being complete dickheads .... might have to jump on the bandwagon.

How come?

In my opinion the man is inept, he couldn't even organise the mascots pictures a couple of years back, he ****** that up!

In my opinion he told porkies on radio Lancashire earlier in the season, this was his only real dialect with the support on mass thus far, so doesn't bode well, and he also in my opinion waged a smear campaign against the fans during this whole sorry saga.

Last but not least, he looks like Barry Chuckle, we can't have Barry Chuckle working at the club, we already have enough clowns surely.

So Agnew joins the board...

...probably safe to say Kean will stay in his job too.

The lack of TV coverage in the Championship will make next season easier to deal with. At least I don't have to make a conscious decision to watch games next season, i've reclaimed two hours of my Saturday afternoons.

Me too, and I suspect, a legion of others.

Well my boys won't be getting their trip up north thats for sure. I came very close to doing the wigan match but that urge has passed. I hate to say it, but when the time comes, i'll be telling them to follow their locl side AFC Totton. By the time they want season tickest we might well be playing in the same division.

Archived