BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if both brothers agree to it...

I think we have just hit the nail on the head with whats going on here, they are Indian Dingles, a lot of familly lovin going on

had a Paul Agnew come too see me at work today regarding some PR stuff.. cant be two of them surely?

What did you slip in his tea? a laxative at least I hope then he can have the same rubbish coming out of both ends at the same time.

had a Paul Agnew come too see me at work today regarding some PR stuff.. cant be two of them surely?

If he said "Knowing me Paul Agnew, knowing you Sparky12, A Ha!!" and leave some promotional stuff littered with spelling mistakes then no, there's not two of them.

What did you slip in his tea? a laxative at least I hope then he can have the same rubbish coming out of both ends at the same time.

no unfortunately, he turned up before my concoction was ready.. tell you what though, most boring cock iv ever met!

Behave! A funny as some of that was, taste, decency and a shortage of mind bleech meant I've had to pull (no pun intended) some of those posts.

ill behave... got to find some fun in the middle of all this madness.

Well, that's me on Chorley next season.

It might say 'Blackburn Rovers' outside, but it sure as hell is no longer the club my family have supported for over 100 years.

Rotten to the core. Agnew can add his name to that of Kean and Anderson on my 'attack on sight' list. ###### all.

Attack on sight list? Your hard. Bet they are sh|tting it that some tough guy sitting behind a computer screen is after them...

Where did he come and see you? What was he like?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived