BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total joke.

Expect SH/KS to be on the move soon and who could blame them with these clowns in charge.

Will Agnew be the first 'General Manager' to also work as press officer, stepping in to protect Steve from Cryers questions?

Oh dear.

Sadly I am now in tricky legal situations regarding cancelling the Direct Debit. I shall be attempting to.

This man is nothing but a clown and a fraud. He was appalling at Public Relations for Blackburn Rovers. Having him as General Manager (whatever that role involves) is a complete farce.

Know its stupid but I just sent this mail to the club

Hej guys.

I would like you to consider giving me a contract as a player. I´ve played alot of amateur games. I´ve been scoring alot of goals, both as striker and as a winger. Im quite unorthodox as a winger though because I am 6.6". The reason I am trying Blackburn Rovers is because I have noticed that you like to hire unproven staff, and further more because you like to stick with them no matter how bad they fail. The list is long. I would like you to please consider me. I could fail miserably but thats not all. While failing I will have no problem in making a mockery of the fans, ruining everything in my path and smiling while doing it. Also, I do like to drink a bit. My license got taken from me a while back but I hear you like to hire drivers for your staff.

Thanks for reading so far and I hope you will contact me for any further questions.

My agent is Mike Hunt from SEM/Kentaro ( Thumbs up)

Looking forward to hearing from you

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel

Reliably informed Paul Agnew on holiday for 2 weeks from today. On a cruise. From Southampton. Titanic left from same place. Apt.

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph

@sportingintel He did well to write that press release then...

@MOgdenTelegraph I think he'd pre-written it, especially the quote about himself from Venky Rao. Couldn't make it up. Except he did!

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB

@sportingintel are #brfc gonna appoint a new press officer/director of comms then?

@SunMartinB God knows what they're going to do. Utter shambles. Other board members first knew of Agnew appt via website. Chaos. Joke.

Seems like this Clown is also joining the circus in a larger more influncial role also-

"Shebby Singh@shebbysinghThe greatest party ever! Mr Balaji is a legend!" - "Legend" not in this dojo.

the guy is pretty outspoken though, cant see him being a yes man to anybody other than venkys(cant imagine him takin ###### from kean&co).

Ironically announced on the same day that the man described as the Al Qaeda 'General Manager' is shot dead.

Perhaps we can trade him to them.

Farce as expected, there goes any hope of a takeover and Kean going.

I'm done.

Who knows when the Rovers we all knew will return.

Perhaps that's it for me and football.

A love afair ruined by 5 people.

Unthinkably rediculous.

Well, I think that's me done. I much prefer when Venky's don't say anything. First Venkatesh's bewildering interview, and now THIS. Looks like all members of Kean FC have to perfect the art of the sh**-eating grin to qualify for a job. Once again the club takes a giant crap on the fans by appointing this complete douchebag who's spent more time performing "public fellations" on his loverboy Steve than fulfilling his true job title.

I'm half-tempted to ask Glenn to ban me outright from the site until this mess is over. It'll save me torturing myself with this never ending car-wreck and satisfy some of the locals into the bargain. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shebby_Singh

Coaching and Media career

Shebby Singh appears as a football analyst on the ESPNStar network. Premier League club Blackburn Rovers FC's Clueless owners Venky's, have signed Shebby Singh to get them ahead in the race to crack the Indian and Far East football market.

Rovers as small town club in the Championship have no commercial value whatsoevr in the UK never mind the Far East. It will be minus next year when we are in Division 1.

This news finally puts to bed any thoughts of Venky's selling or Kean leaving. Listening to Kamy on the latest podcast where he says the old hag was shocked by some documents presented during Kean's second meeting convinces me that Kean has some kind of control over them.

Kamy can you confirm who presented the documents that shocked her.

Well, this is it for me.

my beloved Blackburn Rovers no longer exist. There is not much I can do to fight the V's but I urge all REAL Rovers fans to ignore and turn your back to what used to be Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

I still think that Kean is Desai's lover. This level of stupidity can all be explained by "love".

The time as come for a complete boycott of the club !!!!

Agreed, was speaking to Tony Parkes in the local hairdressers earlier this afternoon (before the Agnew story broke), and he said the best things for fans to do was to completely boycott the first home game! It needs to be done.

My view is that Agnew is a direct replacement for Paul Hunt but probably with more responsibility, more akin to the JW role.

I think the title 'General Manager' is all about legalities re employment issues re JW, Paul Hunt etc, so that this can be dressed-up as part of organisational changes and responsibilities, however, it wont fool the sharp legal briefs if anyone wants to take issue.

Personally, I wouldn't employ Agnew to even run a sweet shop.

Well at least Venkys are not confused, downright stupid, but no longer confused.

Seems experience and quality counts for nothing under Venkys, all you need is to be positive.

Appointing Mr PNE is only going to ensure thousands are queuing up to get a season ticket now.

Also, is it just me, but shouldn't he be cancelling his holiday and getting on with his new job?

Just seen this tick over on SSN .... makes me sick to my stomach.

Yet another example of the fact the club is corrupt to the absolute core. What grounds could there be for this clown to reach such an elevated role in the club? Obviously being in charge of the clubs matchday programmes is where the skill pool is these days.

On a separate note, that picture is terrible...shocking smarmy grin, appalling hair do .... offensive shirt. Agnew, you just ooze class. The irony of them taking it in front of a "This is your Ewood" sign... they must have been laughing their cocks off after that one.

Venkys out, Kean out, Anderson out, Agnew out.

Archived