BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

Kean ally Agnew in top job

Damning indictment from the LT.

''Agnew had told the Lancashire Telegraph in May he was expecting to be handed a director of communications role but has now been handed an even more powerful and influential position.'' so Kean's influence gets Agnew a promotion without ever being DoC.

Now awaiting Kean's appointment to Supreme Commander BRFC - it's coming. (Yes I know he is already but the wannabe will need a job title that looks better than Agnew's).

I did not bother to come back to UK this year to watch Rovers, first time I've missed in years. Quite happy about that and keeps me away from the scum Coco.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So-----pages on buyers, loads of hopes raised by "bid making progress", then this!

Raos staying, Kean stronger than before, Agnew promoted.

Only way now is for Ewood to be empty. It won't happen so we'll die the death of a thousand cuts.

A lifetime of supporting Rovers over. I curse the day these lunatics were guided in the direction of my club. :angry: :angry:

I love getting a one finger salute in the morning.

Can anyone answer this?

All these restrictions that the trust placed on the sale, do they have any legal comeback to force Venky's to sell it back to them? Could they be used in anyway at all to force their hand?

If the answer is yes then I suggest the trust should be berated.

PS Shebby Singh??? what on earth can he bring to the table? I'm begginning to think Venky's are ripping my posts off, since I jokingly suggested his involvement.

Cryer has had no-one to ask before, but there's a fantastic opportunity for him here. Question to PA - why is Steve Kean still the manager after the disastrous last 20 months?

Don't miss that opportunity Andy.

http://blogs.wsj.com...-fans-to-brink/

CLUTCHING AT STRAWS HERE, BUT WHAT HARM CAN IT DO.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; ">http://www.sfo.gov.uk/

Thats that anyone who gives a penny to rovers now in any form is supporting a criminal act, plain and simple.

Whoever is running the show really hasn't a clue how to be subtle.

All the theorys aside, the rovers we know is gone and say what you will but until all the CRIMINALS are gone the club is dead.

What drives me made is that they are all laughing at us idiots for spending our money on the club. They will never put one single penny into rovers and in the mean time they steal and sell everything thats not nailed down.

If you buy anything rovers related you are prolonging the destruction of your own club.

A complete boycott of ewood and anything rovers related will only be the first step.

Then its up to Glen and his group and anyone who can help to dig up as much evidence of the criminal act as possible to try and force the scum out.

Make no mistake this time next year there may be no Rovers and we will see kean on sky sports blaming it all on the fans.

'why do you think the club has sold roughly a third of last season's ST total?'

'Do you think it somewhat strange that a man who runs his own Public Relations company, that until recently was unable to spell the word Football* correctly on it's own website, should be promoted to such a lofty position at Blackburn Rovers Football Club? Will attention to detail be something that you'll be keen to bring to your newly created special role?

Is the only reason you have been promoted that you support the universally unpopular, blatant liar, the criminally inept, over promoted, 4th choice coach, Steve Kean? This when everyone else with the best interests of Blackburn Rovers Football Club wants him replaced? Forgive me if that isn't the case, I just can't think of a single other reason why you've got the job."

" Footiball.

If you could ask that Mr Cryer, should Mr Agnew get back from his holiday this side of Christmas, I'd be very grateful.

Will he be able to shield his own questions, in the third person, like?

AC: "Could you expand upon the reasons behind yet another minister without portfolio board appointment?"

PA: "Paul has said that he won't answer questions related to Paul".

Pretty soon this will be turned into a comedy series for Channel 5. You have to admit that they are beginning to put together an excellent cast of misfits and fools.

Just need to think of a catchy title that can also be used for a money making game enterprise - 'Footiball Manager - Resident Weevil' perhaps?

Thats that anyone who gives a penny to rovers now in any form is supporting a criminal act, plain and simple.

Whoever is running the show really hasn't a clue how to be subtle.

All the theorys aside, the rovers we know is gone and say what you will but until all the CRIMINALS are gone the club is dead.

What drives me made is that they are all laughing at us idiots for spending our money on the club. They will never put one single penny into rovers and in the mean time they steal and sell everything thats not nailed down.

If you buy anything rovers related you are prolonging the destruction of your own club.

A complete boycott of ewood and anything rovers related will only be the first step.

Then its up to Glen and his group and anyone who can help to dig up as much evidence of the criminal act as possible to try and force the scum out.

Make no mistake this time next year there may be no Rovers and we will see kean on sky sports blaming it all on the fans.

Words fail me with posts like this. People have the right to do as they choose. I'm one of the ones who have renewed but I certainly wouldnt criticise anyone who have decided not to renew. Their choice as it is mine to renew. Posts like this only serve to antagonise people for making their own choice.

So basically the idiots in Pune are interested in employing anyone that’s inept, has no redeeming qualities at all and is interested in only ‘feathering their own nest’ at the expense of a well-established, once well run football club.

In my opinion:

Keans a proven liar

Agnews a proven idiot

And anyone who buys season tickets should think long and hard about the above, they’re taking you for idiots also also.

Words fail me with posts like this. People have the right to do as they choose. I'm one of the ones who have renewed but I certainly wouldnt criticise anyone who have decided not to renew. Their choice as it is mine to renew. Posts like this only serve to antagonise people for making their own choice.

People have the right to voice an opinion, thats what this sites is all about.

For the record you should send your season ticket back IMO, to keep it supports the regime and the goings on, but I'll not criticise you, its your choice at the end of the day.

So basically the idiots in Pune are interested in employing anyone that’s inept, has no redeeming qualities at all and is interested in only ‘feathering their own nest’ at the expense of a well-established, once well run football club.

In my opinion:

Keans a proven liar

Agnews a proven idiot

And anyone who buys season tickets should think long and hard about the above, they’re taking you for idiots also also.

People have the right to voice an opinion, thats what this sites is all about.

For the record you should send your season ticket back IMO, to keep it supports the regime and the goings on, but I'll not criticise you, its your choice at the end of the day.

Of course its all about opinion but saying we support criminals when there isn't a shred of evidence in the public domain supporting that claim is antagonising. I'm supporting the team as I have done for 20+ years of my life. Doesn't make me happy about the situation anymore than non-renewers.

Of course its all about opinion but saying we support criminals when there isn't a shred of evidence in the public domain supporting that claim is antagonising. I'm supporting the team as I have done for 20+ years of my life. Doesn't make me happy about the situation anymore than non-renewers.

You don't think what these people have done to our football club is worth making a stand against then?

Pretty soon this will be turned into a comedy series for Channel 5. You have to admit that they are beginning to put together an excellent cast of misfits and fools.

Just need to think of a catchy title that can also be used for a money making game enterprise - 'Footiball Manager - Resident Weevil' perhaps?

A play on Days of our LIves.... Lies of the Day.

So really, cheering on 11 mercenaries with as much loyalty as a common whore is more important to you than making a stand against those who have run this high-flying, well-respected club into the ground?

You don't think what these people have done to our football club is worth making a stand against then?

Of course I see it AggyBlue. It isn't criminal to be incompetent. You can't legislate for that. And for the record I have done things that could constitute making a stand. But I don't bang on about it. I just do it and get on with it.

Agnew has his wish of the fans uniting.

100% against him and his puppet regime.

when is this nitemare going to end ?

I'd rather start afresh in league one or two as long as the likes of Venkys/Kean/Agnew/a certain agents involvement are no longer anything to do with BRFC as they've ripped the heart and soul out the club !

So really, cheering on 11 mercenaries with as much loyalty as a common whore is more important to you than making a stand against those who have run this high-flying, well-respected club into the ground?

I support the club how I see fit. And I'm certainly not apologising for that.

Archived