BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Agnew for CEO?

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

• Yes!
    • I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good
    • No!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's me on Chorley next season.

It might say 'Blackburn Rovers' outside, but it sure as hell is no longer the club my family have supported for over 100 years.

Rotten to the core. Agnew can add his name to that of Kean and Anderson on my 'attack on sight' list. ###### all.

Morning all , is Agnew joining the board of directors or becoming CEO ??

If he is becoming CEO is he qualified to hold such a position ?

If he is joining the Board surely he must be putting some money of his own into the club ...

Then again this is Venky Rovers a group of individuals who made Kean manager and refuse to sack him , even after relegation at the second time of asking .

Why would he need to put money in? He would just be a salaried director. and he's put nothing else into the club so why start with money?

Maybe , but in the past you had to put money down to get on the actual Board ..

You , are probably right !!!

THE WHOLE CLUB IS CORRUPT !

Not even mentioned on the offical website's who's who albeit from last season. How can he go from a nobody to a director? Is he on the payroll of SEM too?

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/WhosWho/0,,10303,00.html

If its in a CEO role, Venkys will probably pay him peanuts (much less than Paul Hunt).

He'll be gone soon. A skilled operator (Paul Hunt) was never listened too - and was basically used as an Office Administrator.

So what makes people think 'PR Rick' will have any influence or be given respect by the Raos ?

Hate Agnew. chants at every game :angry2:

This rumour about Agnew becoming CEO has been bubbling about ever since nicko first mooted it in the Mirror shortly after Kean's appointment. It seemed too ridiculous for words back then and I presumed that was the reason why it had never come to fruition.

Agnew has no experience or qualifications making him suitable or qualified for the role indeed I'd be tempted to suggest that I have more have more qualities suitable for taking on the role. I have no relevant experience either but at least I am blue and white through and through (not Preston blue and white either) and have followed the Club religiously and am aware of its history and ups and downs over the last 41 years.

As a side issue, if Agnew is our Press officer, he has made a complete pigs ear of that as well since the Rao's took over. We've heard nothing whatsoever about the owner thoughts of or plans for the Club and nothing whatsoever has been done to counter the waves of fanciful conspiracy rumours circulating around the Club on a weekly basis.

• Backroom

This rumour about Agnew becoming CEO has been bubbling about ever since nicko first mooted it in the Mirror shortly after Kean's appointment. It seemed too ridiculous for words back then and I presumed that was the reason why it had never come to fruition.

Agnew has no experience or qualifications making him suitable or qualified for the role indeed I'd be tempted to suggest that I have more have more qualities suitable for taking on the role. I have no relevant experience either but at least I am blue and white through and through (not Preston blue and white either) and have followed the Club religiously and am aware of its history and ups and downs over the last 41 years.

As a side issue, if Agnew is our Press officer, he has made a complete pigs ear of that as well since the Rao's took over. We've heard nothing whatsoever about the owner thoughts of or plans for the Club and nothing whatsoever has been done to counter the waves of fanciful conspiracy rumours circulating around the Club on a weekly basis.

You honestly think THAT would stop them giving him the job??

Why is a Rovers fan since the age of 6 writing books about Preston players?

Money - the exact same thing he sold his soul for in the last 18 months. He must know everything that has gone on and they have used the 'Rovers fan since I was 6' angle as a mechanism to try and gain our respect. In a similar way to Kean I will NEVER show him or them an ounce of respect for the irrepairable damage they have caused.

You honestly think THAT would stop them giving him the job??

It was probably the first thing they asked.

"Mr. Agnew are you completely and utterly unqualified for this position?"

"Well, uhm, I haven't exact-"

"Sign here!"

Agnew and Kean are interested in nothing other than money and prestige, simple as that. They're both busy 'feathering their own nests' whilst the football club and it's fans can rot, as long as they get paid and can add an extra line on the CV that's all that matters.

I'll not be going again whilst Kean remains and the same now applys to PNE Agnew, the mans useless in my opinion, much like his buddy Kean and the sooner they're both forced out of the club the better.

It's another sad sad day for all concerned with Blackburn Rovers.

Archived