BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting with Minister of sport and premier league

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you make the questions you sent over to JA public?

Already plans to do so , :-)

Any clues on when that may be?

I know there's certain things about the meeting that you need to keep quiet at least for the time being, but all we know is that you had a positive meeting, surelys there's a bit more you can say other than that?

This is exactly what BRFC Action Group said about the discussions with the club. The fan base, as far as I am aware, have never been told the content or outcome of those discussions. Will we ever be told the content of the discussions with the PL?

If there is sufficient evidence to convince Scudamore, which every other source has failed to find, where does this come from and what is it?

Personally I feel the PL are paying lip service to the fans and if there is real proof it would do more good in the hands of competent journalists. Scudamore is hardly concerned about Rovers and will do little, if anything, once he has held the fans at bay for a few weeks.

We have always told our members what happens at meetings our minutes of ALL meetings are on our website,

In discussions with the club our meetings consisted on the following, negotiating protest, and negotiating transparent meetings, we had no constructive dialogue with them regarding answers as they refused to have them minuted.

We will be having an open meeting in a couple of weeks where any questions regarding meetings with the Prem, FA, Football League and Sports Minister can be asked. Anyone who has been to an Action Group meeting before will know we never shirk away from a question.

Unfortuantely a forum board is not the place to openly write about meetings, Why? Well I think that answer is obvious, when a net is closing , don't give those who its closing on any incline of what exactly is known and not known.

Any clues on when that may be?

I know there's certain things about the meeting that you need to keep quiet at least for the time being, but all we know is that you had a positive meeting, surelys there's a bit more you can say other than that?

Following JA's letter from his solicitor asking us not to discuss his client in meetings, we sent a reply and sent a list of questions for him to answer (Nothing to hide , then no reason not to answer?)

We have forwarded all dialogue to a third party who will be doing something with it (Sorry this is vague)

We go to London on Tuesday, and are not expected to return until Thursday at the earliest as we have a FULL appointment book, All of which is linked to the previous premier league meeting we attended, and the progress of what was discussed with them.

All I can say on the matter, is for the first time, the arrows are hitting the bullseye

Sounds like you enjoy playing this role Mr Mullan....is your normal job shiit?

I don't think giving up every hour of your spare time for something you care deeply about is enjoyable,

I actually like my normal job thank you very much, what do you suggest?

Perhaps we shouldnt bother and take what will be will be?

If you have nothing constructive to say or dont want to offer any help or offer any support, then there is a perfectlly good ignore button on BRFCS <_<

Another constructive post from yousad.gif, have you done anything to get the club back to normality. Maybe you should change your name to skidy as you seem to leave a trail behind you.

Thank you Glen from all Rovers Supporters. There are 'doers' and then there are 'complainers'.

There are about 6 or 7 professional cynics on here and Sparky Marky is one of them.

Petty jealousy. Personally I hope glen is getting a buzz out of it.

Why would a Rovers supporter begrudge him that?

Your life must be if you come on here with that attitude. Also in public I'd wager that you wouldn't have the guts to say it to his face. Every one of your posts seem to be either negative or down right snidey! Glen and co are trying their best to get the club back but yet you mock him. Are you really a dingle in disguise?

We have always told our members what happens at meetings our minutes of ALL meetings are on our website,

In discussions with the club our meetings consisted on the following, negotiating protest, and negotiating transparent meetings, we had no constructive dialogue with them regarding answers as they refused to have them minuted.

We will be having an open meeting in a couple of weeks where any questions regarding meetings with the Prem, FA, Football League and Sports Minister can be asked. Anyone who has been to an Action Group meeting before will know we never shirk away from a question.

Unfortuantely a forum board is not the place to openly write about meetings, Why? Well I think that answer is obvious, when a net is closing , don't give those who its closing on any incline of what exactly is known and not known.

Out of curiosity, why limit it to members? why not just make it freely available?

Out of curiosity, why limit it to members? why not just make it freely available?

I think Glen has answered this point in the final paragraph of the post that you quoted.

Keep up the good work Glen!

I don't think giving up every hour of your spare time for something you care deeply about is enjoyable,

I actually like my normal job thank you very much, what do you suggest?

Perhaps we shouldnt bother and take what will be will be?

If you have nothing constructive to say or dont want to offer any help or offer any support, then there is a perfectlly good ignore button on BRFCS <_<

Glen in your next meeting with Scuadamore or the Football League or whoever can you ask if they would eventually intervene in some way if fans completely boycotted home games? If say after 3 in a row or something.

His normal job is fine and he is doing very well representing the supporters against the vermin who have infiltrated our once proud football club, thanks Glen, much appreciated by us all, lets just hope the chemo works and the cancer in the club is removed!!

Open Meetings occur quite frequently and are open to everyone to attend, whilst our minutes go where they should which is on our website and again can be read by anyone who registers on the site (which is free)

So they are freely available to all

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=10.0

At the end of the day it is fans like Glen who have got off their backside and mobilised a superb response against the malevalent forces who have taken over our great club. He will be remembered for his efforts and dedication once control is back with people with the club's best interests at heart. Keep up the good work Glen - all real supporters are fully behind you.

At the end of the day it is fans like Glen who have got off their backside and mobilised a superb response against the malevalent forces who have taken over our great club. He will be remembered for his efforts and dedication once control is back with people with the club's best interests at heart. Keep up the good work Glen - all real supporters are fully behind you.

+1,000,000

Your life must be if you come on here with that attitude. Also in public I'd wager that you wouldn't have the guts to say it to his face. Every one of your posts seem to be either negative or down right snidey! Glen and co are trying their best to get the club back but yet you mock him. Are you really a dingle in disguise?

He made snidy comments to me with regards my kids in the CSA thread.

Nice all round chappie.

Thanks for all your support guys n girls, Gonna be a busy three days, we set off for London first thing in morning and our appointment book is filled until Thursday afternoon with meetings with various parties. We will give full report on our return at the open meeting on the 24th June

Thanks for all your support guys n girls, Gonna be a busy three days, we set off for London first thing in morning and our appointment book is filled until Thursday afternoon with meetings with various parties. We will give full report on our return at the open meeting on the 24th June

Good luck and thanks!

Good luck to all involved.

No need for that.

I have not always agreed with the way some people have gone about things, especailly at the beginning. But I respect the effort. I also see that they have, want for better words, grown into the situation. In otherwords they have handled things better these days. Again respect has to be given.

But just because you have a different point of view than others. It does not mean you can give out abuse. If you don't agree with something, debate it. Say why etc. But lay off the abuse.

Archived