BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting with Minister of sport and premier league

With us now in the Championship, the owners are going to be tested for 'fit and proper(ness)' again by the Football League - did Richard Scudamore say that he has dialog with the Football League panel who test this? Presumably they share knowledge/thoughts?

Also, (Kamy maybe) has this hit Venky's radar yet? Do they even know/care about the meeting? I bet Kean and his agent friends are very aware of it.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With us now in the Championship, the owners are going to be tested for 'fit and proper(ness)' again by the Football League - did Richard Scudamore say that he has dialog with the Football League panel who test this? Presumably they share knowledge/thoughts?

Also, (Kamy maybe) has this hit Venky's radar yet? Do they even know/care about the meeting? I bet Kean and his agent friends are very aware of it.

His agent friends are fully aware they even had their solicitor issue a letter on eve of meeting to tell me not to discuss their client in these meetings, of course Mr Scudamore recieved a copy :-)

Just had an informative conference call with one of thee BRFC Action Group Honorary Patrons Wayne Hemingway MBE, He is fully behind the group and are aims and has offered to help in anyway he can. He took time out from the bash he is organising for the Queen for this sunday which will be the biggest crowd ever on these shores with over 3 million people expected to line the Thames.

He said we are going down the right route and he also will be oming face to face with Mr Kean come the Ukraine match next Friday, and he said he wont be holding back his words.

He is also going to design some action group fashion FREE for the group, what a guy :-)

His agent friends are fully aware they even had their solicitor issue a letter on eve of meeting to tell me not to discuss their client in these meetings, of course Mr Scudamore recieved a copy :-)

Who The F does he think he is? Seriously! That kind of tactic suggests that he does have something to hide...

He'll be arranging for the jukebox contractors to turn up the music volume in pubs next, to drown out any conversations about him.

:angry:

In my opinion, Anderson does have something to hide, it really has to be that, nobody surely can be as stupid as The Rao family appear to be, I guess that they would have to be squeeky clean from now on if that was the case, lots of people watching them!

Absolute scumbag, looking like with something to hide as well.

On what kind of grounds do you need to be able to issue such a letter? or can you just issue one regardless? Surely if there was any documented evidence of wrong doing involving Kean/JA (not saying there was) surely it would have been able to have been discussed?

Or did he just not want you guys to point scudamore in the direction of his abysmal managerial record?

Who The F does he think he is? Seriously! That kind of tactic suggests that he does have something to hide...

Exactly! I think we were ALL of the opinion that this has nothing at all to do with Jerome Anderson at all in the slightest whatsover, and then he issues a letter saying not to discuss anything involving him! I mean as though you were going to mention him anyway?! This was all put to bed to my mind, surely, with that fantastic piece of investigative journalism on Sky Sports News when Jerome nearly had a bit of a cry.

What are we supposed to think now? Best to just leave it to Mr Scudamore I say.

Absolute scumbag, looking like with something to hide as well.

On what kind of grounds do you need to be able to issue such a letter? or can you just issue one regardless? Surely if there was any documented evidence of wrong doing involving Kean (not saying there was) surely it would have been able to have been discussed?

Or did he just not want you guys to point scudamore in the direction of his abysmal managerial record?

My full reply to his letter

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m writing regarding your letter dated 29/05/2012 which was sent on instruction from your client “SEM”.

The BRFC Action Group is currently investigating the transaction of Blackburn Rovers Football Club from the Walkers Trust to, Venky's London Limited who is a subsidiary of Venkateshwara Hatcheries. Your client played an integral part of this acquisition after being appointed by Rothschild’s to find a suitable candidate to acquire the club.

We have been piecing together this case for a number of months, and have testimonies from various individuals and further supporting evidence which will be presented to the relevant authorities both here and abroad.

Our club has been systematically dismantled by various elements and outside influences. It is our intention to leave no stone unturned in our quest for transparent clarification, as we look to have a full Uefa and FA investigation into the goings on at Ewood Park.

Every individual who has come into contact with Blackburn Rovers over the last two years falls into our remit of individuals/groups/Associations we wish to speak to.

For Many months I have personally tried to make contact to open up meaningful dialogue with your client SEM, and in particular Jerome Anderson. All these advances have been ignored as ALL emails have remained un-returned.

The BRFC Action Group is still very keen to speak with Mr Anderson, who went on live Television accusing our groups organised protest as “Too well organised” and that “Darker forces were at work”. I would like clarification of exactly what your client meant by this comments? As these are derogatory to a our group, especially as our group is fully backed by ALL major figure heads within the town, Including Mp’s, Knights of the Realm, a number of MBE’S and also a Lord.

The BRFC Action Group is a FSF affiliated supporter group which now has 23 branches Worldwide, The group is growing by the day as we intend to take this battle for clarification global.

I would ask that you advise your client to meet with our committee in London on the week commencing 11th June 2012. Our group will be meeting the Sports Minister during this period and we expect to be in London for around three to four days.

Feel free to contact me with your clients instructions

Kindest Regards

Glen Mullan

BRFC Action Group Chairperson

In my opinion, Anderson does have something to hide

I'm sure I saw the rat at the Sheff Weds league cup game at home last season, walking through the concourse in the JW upper.

If I’d known then what I know now, he'd have coped one for sure - verbal assault of course :D:rock:

His agent friends are fully aware they even had their solicitor issue a letter on eve of meeting to tell me not to discuss their client

“The guilty think all talk is of themselves”

Geoffrey Chaucer

“Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind; the thief doth fear each bush an officer.”

William Shakespeare

Darker forces are in action trying to stop something bring discussed in a private meeting.

If you have nothing to hide Mr Anderson, then stop sending solicitors letters.

Darker forces are in action trying to stop something bring discussed in a private meeting.

If you have nothing to hide Mr Anderson, then stop sending solicitors letters.

The letter was sent to the action group, they followed instructions but, it does not prevent Rovers supporters not involoved in that particular group from sending their views to Scudamore about Keans conduct, lies and record, I am sure someone could provide us with the correct wording in order to qualify our views to Scudamore and other high ranking officials in football, indeed, the Allardyce video is clear evidence of bringing the game into disrepute and thats what, in my opinion, Anderson is afraid of, a possible ban and huge fine for his client!!

Don't see how kean's lawyer or agent could demand Kean or SEM or JA not be mentioned in the meeting. If supporters want to raise issues about their club, then there is nothing to stop them. I do not believe there is anything legally that could be done to stop it.

All Scudamore has to do is give kean etc the opportunity to answer or give his side of things. Nothing to stop one side being heard first, then the other.

Up and down the country where folk are talking about football and rovers kean etc would be mentioned. 99% come to the same conclusion, he is a pathetic manager. 1% are dingles and they don't count. Maybe we should all get letters.

What was Scudamore's reaction to this letter.

Those asking do venkys know about the meeting. Yes they do.

What was Scudamore's reaction to this letter.

Hopefully he will have thought "hmm why are they so determined to not be mentioned in this discussion.... what have they got to hide?"

I think the threatening letter actually strengthened the case of BRAG sat at the meeting.

It is clear what the wan8ers purpose was with his SSN interview which was a piece of ######.

He didn't answer the main key questions properly and fake tears told its own story - he also hinted the fans were against Venkys/Kean for other reasons.

First class tool.

Absolutely intriguing, whilst Venky's remain so very out of touch, navel gaze and try and get thier bird like brains around the simplest of footballing equations, by all accounts Jermone Anderson a football agent with no apparent ties to Blackburn Rovers football club is aware of the activities of a small group of fans on day trip to Sunny Doncaster.

How very odd and to suppose that a meeting (not widely reported outside East Lancs until after it had occured), between supporters concerned with the very odd behaviour thier owners and first team manager would contain reference to him and worse still for a solicitor to issue a letter with clearly little or no basis whatsoever in law.... sniff, sniff? Anyone else smelling the stench of panic?

Anyway completely seperate topic;

Hypothetically if an agent had been found to have breached premier league, FA or even FIFA rules - what would that mean? Don't agents operate under a licence scheme? If this licence were to be suspended, presumabaly this would end an agents career?

Bet Venky's media man just soiled his pants... only one man could make this sound like a positive.

I'm sure I saw the rat at the Sheff Weds league cup game at home last season, walking through the concourse in the JW upper.

If I’d known then what I know now, he'd have coped one for sure - verbal assault of course :D:rock:

i thought i saw him in the boxes at the back of the D/E gainst Wigan. Does he have a blonde daughter in her 20's? If so she was with him. After a rousing rendition of Kean out I turned round and there was someone who looked like him with a smug grin on his face looking straight at me. A shiver went down my spine and vomit appeared in my mouth. Wigan scored soon after. I thought i heard an evil cackle and a puff of smoke but i can't be sure.

Absolutely intriguing, whilst Venky's remain so very out of touch, navel gaze and try and get thier bird like brains around the simplest of footballing equations, by all accounts Jermone Anderson a football agent with no apparent ties to Blackburn Rovers football club is aware of the activities of a small group of fans on day trip to Sunny Doncaster.

How very odd and to suppose that a meeting (not widely reported outside East Lancs until after it had occured), between supporters concerned with the very odd behaviour thier owners and first team manager would contain reference to him and worse still for a solicitor to issue a letter with clearly little or no basis whatsoever in law.... sniff, sniff? Anyone else smelling the stench of panic?

Anyway completely seperate topic;

Hypothetically if an agent had been found to have breached premier league, FA or even FIFA rules - what would that mean? Don't agents operate under a licence scheme? If this licence were to be suspended, presumabaly this would end an agents career?

Bet Venky's media man just soiled his pants... only one man could make this sound like a positive.

I said earlier, In my opinion, think Anderson and Kentaro have now hit very stormy waters, indeed, its time for both UEFA and FIFA to become involved and rid football of this vermin which has destroyed BRFC and continually taken money out of the game and put nothing back!!

Might seem insignificante as I'm norwegian (but still a true Rover at heart) but you, mr. Mullan & BRAG, make me proud to support this club! You are what this club is all about :rover:

That letter from J. Anderson/SEM/Kentaro/Voldemort/Agent Smith probably didn't deserve such a well-mannered response, but the fact that you responded with grace makes me a happy Rover! Please keep it up and please continue to act and respond in a manner that will make us all proud. Rovers 'til I Die! Kean & venkys Out!

Glen/Mark where does scudamore go from here? Have you got another meeting arranged to discuss anything further or are the premier league just gonna do there homework over the next few weeks and get back to you?.......

Cheers for all the hard work you're putting in...keep it up

Archived