BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting with Minister of sport and premier league

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tweet from Glen M:

First couple of pre meet meetings boxed off just getting back to hotel ahead if big day tomoz #rovers

and another from the action group:

2 pre meets finished and met with @GrahamJones_MP in parliament , tomorrow we meet the minister

Let's get everything crossed for them.

Good luck tomorrow.

Hope you achieve a monumental result that will be hailed as a watershed in our recent history.

Almost 140 years of history and tradition are resting on your shoulders - no pressure guys, just give it your best shot.

Open Meetings occur quite frequently and are open to everyone to attend, whilst our minutes go where they should which is on our website and again can be read by anyone who registers on the site (which is free)

So they are freely available to all

http://brfcactiongroup.co.uk/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=10.0

Only if you have not blocked them.

Most fans feel that Brag are heroically filling a vital role for all of us, selflessly giving up their time and money.i

Then there's you. :wacko:

I respect what brfc action group are doing. But sadly BRSIT when you don't agree or question them they block you.

Brag are a different matter. Have you not read posts where it was told the difference between the brfc action group and brag.

I respect what brfc action group are doing. But sadly BRSIT when you don't agree or question them they block you.

Brag are a different matter. Have you not read posts where it was told the difference between the brfc action group and brag.

No, but I've read lots of snidey comments from you. In the post above you're having a go at Glen, I thought he was BRAG?

If he isn't, who is?

And the logic of this is, considering that Glen is with the action group?

No, but I've read lots of snidey comments from you. In the post above you're having a go at Glen, I thought he was BRAG?

If he isn't, who is?

Wrong. I asked Glen a question, which he answered. That is not making snidey comments.

I suggest you go back and read other posts about the distinction between BRAG and the brfc action group. Last time I mentioned Glen was a member of brag, he accused me of slander. So I suggest you go back and read posts on the subject. As it appears you are behind the times on this.

In the meantime, I hope todays meetings go well.

Good luck to the action group today, I am sure their persistence and never say die attitude will win out in the end if only to

shed some light on what actually is going on at the club and behind the scenes. Their efforts on all our behalfs is much

appreciated. I would say whatever the outcome is make it crystal clear to everybody in order to counter the doubters/opponents

of this excellent effort. Dont let the doubters get you down, we need to know as much as possible about the real facts surrounding

our current dire situation and hopefully remove some of the more ridiculous rumours. RTID!

And the logic of this is, considering that Glen is with the action group?

Which is what I have tried to say to 47er. Glen is, according to his own words, a member of brfc action group, but not BRAG. As they are two seperate groups.

I hope the meetings brfc action group have today go well and something is achieved by them.

Wrong. I asked Glen a question, which he answered. That is not making snidey comments.

I suggest you go back and read other posts about the distinction between BRAG and the brfc action group. Last time I mentioned Glen was a member of brag, he accused me of slander. So I suggest you go back and read posts on the subject. As it appears you are behind the times on this.

In the meantime, I hope todays meetings go well.

Well

I'm referring to your attitude over months, not just to your latest question which clearly carried a negative implication.

However, I admit to not following closely enough the distinction between BRAG and brfc action group.

What is it? :blush:

Just to update , Philip will be in the meeting , along with Mark fish , rob Crabtree, jack straw , jake berry, graham jones and I , the meeting will start at 2pm and it will be covered by sky, Bbc and itv

The aim of this meeting is to get the government to address how football is governed in England , we aim to at least get the league self regulated to ensure all it's members are regulated and held accountable throughout their affiliation . We will provide some evidence to Support our case

I will now confirm we ARE meeting with the FA tomorrow at their request following on from the stuff we provided to the premier league . Additional information has been obtained since this meeting and will be given to the FA tomorrow

We have made some massive progress in terms of individuals breaking ranks and providing testimony on some of the things which will be presented.

Due to the nature of this stuff I cannot post what it is on here as this would handicap progress . However I promise a full report when we open meet on the 24th June

Just to update , Philip will be in the meeting , along with Mark fish , rob Crabtree, jack straw , jake berry, graham jones and I , the meeting will start at 2pm and it will be covered by sky, Bbc and itv

The aim of this meeting is to get the government to address how football is governed in England , we aim to at least get the league self regulated to ensure all it's members are regulated and held accountable throughout their affiliation . We will provide some evidence to Support our case

I will now confirm we ARE meeting with the FA tomorrow at their request following on from the stuff we provided to the premier league . Additional information has been obtained since this meeting and will be given to the FA tomorrow

We have made some massive progress in terms of individuals breaking ranks and providing testimony on some of the things which will be presented.

Due to the nature of this stuff I cannot post what it is on here as this would handicap progress . However I promise a full report when we open meet on the 24th June

Finally some good news for all Blackburn Rovers fans!

A big thankyou to all involved in the fight back. We don't know what it may eventually achieve but any consequences of such meetings can only be beneficial for English football, and hopefully, and more importantly, our club too. It would be sensational if this could lead to really 'take back Ewood'...

Archived