BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chaos, Confusion And General Mismanagement

Guest Wen Y Hu

Not a bad theory Pedro.

And probably the most damning for us as a club. Inexperience at every level of the club - except maybe the club shops.

"Fit and proper" obviously doesn't cover competence.

!2 months ago I would have said they were making mistakes due to inexperience. Now I do not believe that. After all they are running their other businesses ok. But failing at Rovers.

Instead I believe that what they are doing with the club, is deliberate. Not due to inexperience.

The problem we have is the lack of evidence of any illegal activity. Much stupidity, but that is not a crime in itself. The actions of the owners has , in my opinion, been something they have chosen to do. wiether that is alone or with others. They are carrying out a plan that they had at the beginning. There was never any intention to signing these so called big players. There was never any intention to build the club up or make it a successful business.

The question is why.

I am also curious to know, why did shah not pursue his legal issue he had with venkys at the time of the takeover. Afterall, he claimed at the time to have approached venkys to go into partnership with him. For them to then push him out.

Again the question is why? Why did Shah approach venkys in the first place? Did he do so, because he knew - on the evidence of their other businesses - they were sound business people. Which is another reason I do not believe that what is happening is down to inexperience. It is deliberate.

Find the reason why is they key to all this mess. Venkys a front for others, Down to a certian cretin of an agent. Or something else. But what? But inexperience has to be completely ruled out.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pafell you make a very good point about Shah I completely forgot he claimed to have an agreement with Venkys another theory could it be Venkys are a front for others inc:Shah, Syed, with agreement with Anderson because if you look the 3 parties were all recommended by Anderson and all 3 parties ironically came from India Shah, Syed & Venkys could it be they are all in collusion with each other and don't forget one of the parties went onto acquire Racing and subsequently is on the run from interpol and ruined their club and came very close to acquiring our club in their neglect of this club suggests one of the conspiracy theories is right.

Pafell you make a very good point about Shah I completely forgot he claimed to have an agreement with Venkys another theory could it be Venkys are a front for others inc:Shah, Syed, with agreement with Anderson because if you look the 3 parties were all recommended by Anderson and all 3 parties ironically came from India Shah, Syed & Venkys could it be they are all in collusion with each other and don't forget one of the parties went onto acquire Racing and subsequently is on the run from interpol and ruined their club and came very close to acquiring our club in their neglect of this club suggests one of the conspiracy theories is right.

This is a line we have been pursuing. and good old Shah, has Chris Nathaniel waiting for 6 figures he still aint had,

However this particular link is very important as Pafell has previously stated

This is a line we have been pursuing. and good old Shah, has Chris Nathaniel waiting for 6 figures he still aint had,

However this particular link is very important as Pafell has previously stated

Can you remind me who Chris Nathaniel is, Glen? And why he's owed money?

Can you remind me who Chris Nathaniel is, Glen? And why he's owed money?

Chris Nathaniel placed a £25m offer into Blackburn Rovers under the instruction of Saurin Shah in July 2010, Chris is still owed a 6 figure sum from Mr Shah who introduced Venkys to the club.

Chris Nathaniel placed a £25m offer into Blackburn Rovers under the instruction of Saurin Shah in July 2010, Chris is still owed a 6 figure sum from Mr Shah who introduced Venkys to the club.

Mark/Glen - I honestly can't remember this properly - was it Shah or Ali Syed that 5Live did a job on around the time of due diligence? Am I right in recalling that neither of these guys came out smelling of roses back then, hence possibly an increased willingness amongst the fans to accept Venkys as new owners?

• Backroom

Mark/Glen - I honestly can't remember this properly - was it Shah or Ali Syed that 5Live did a job on around the time of due diligence? Am I right in recalling that neither of these guys came out smelling of roses back then, hence possibly an increased willingness amongst the fans to accept Venkys as new owners?

It was Ali Syed, Dawn.

I think at the time Shah was generally considered clean, though without any significant funds to really give the club. I don't think the link between Shah and Venky's was made until after the sale.

We have been given no reason to doubt his story right there, however ALL things related to Blackburn Rovers since the initial takeover interest began have now become of interest to the BRFC Action Group and we are currently speaking to as many people whom have come into contact with the club during this period as possible and we are following many lines of investigation in order to seek some clarification.

I am also curious to know, why did shah not pursue his legal issue he had with venkys at the time of the takeover. Afterall, he claimed at the time to have approached venkys to go into partnership with him. For them to then push him out.

Again the question is why? Why did Shah approach venkys in the first place? Did he do so, because he knew - on the evidence of their other businesses - they were sound business people. Which is another reason I do not believe that what is happening is down to inexperience. It is deliberate.

Find the reason why is they key to all this mess. Venkys a front for others, Down to a certian cretin of an agent. Or something else. But what? But inexperience has to be completely ruled out.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/8214048.Indians_step_up_takeover_interest_in_Rovers/

Good point. Anybody got Saurin Shah's contact details? He may /may not know the inside line from the Indian side and it appears that he may have a 'moral' axe to grind. http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=219560

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/8214048.Indians_step_up_takeover_interest_in_Rovers/

Good point. Anybody got Saurin Shah's contact details? He may /may not know the inside line from the Indian side and it appears that he may have a 'moral' axe to grind. http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=219560

Somebody else is already onto this since I posted yesterday.

I've posted this in the Steve Kean thread, but it could also belong in this topic.

Rovers transfer chaos.

That is correct. Transfers allegedly done by Simon Hunt and Vineeth (have seen some of the facebook conversations between Vineeth and a fan). They also used Pini Zahavi who bought in Yakubu, and Venky's south american man Saouza (sp) who was allegedly responsible for Ribero.

I've posted this in the Steve Kean thread, but it could also belong in this topic.

Rovers transfer chaos.

Having read the full transcript which I asked Vineeth and Paul Hunt for their comments earlier in the year, its quite comical how much of a canarie young Vineeth is, From discussing inccomings, out goings, managers and non renewals on advice from a fan, it shows just how shambolic things are.

I don't believe any player has been signed by Kean.

Beggers belief that he said nothing, probably could have walked out of Ewood still with a good chance of landing a coaching job at a prem club, far too late now. Probably tarnishes his rep even further that he would accept these dross players and make out like he signed them.

I am sure he did an interview with Andy Cryer where he claims players like Petrow@nk will be a success at Rovers in time, and he had full control over transfers.

He is the perfect fit for Venkys, just does what he is told and even covers for their shambolic mistakes.

No point in keeping hold of Allardyce looking back, he would have walked mid January anyway.

So Kean is being kept In a job because he'd reveal the shambolic and embarrassing management at Ewood if he was sacked?

No reason at all to keep him now.

Having read the full transcript which I asked Vineeth and Paul Hunt for their comments earlier in the year, its quite comical how much of a canarie young Vineeth is, From discussing inccomings, out goings, managers and non renewals on advice from a fan, it shows just how shambolic things are.

I'd love to know who the fan was.

Ewood Spark? :D

Beggers belief that he said nothing, probably could have walked out of Ewood still with a good chance of landing a coaching job at a prem club, far too late now. Probably tarnishes his rep even further that he would accept these dross players and make out like he signed them.

I am sure he did an interview with Andy Cryer where he claims players like Petrow@nk will be a success at Rovers in time, and he had full control over transfers.

He is the perfect fit for Venkys, just does what he is told and even covers for their shambolic mistakes.

No point in keeping hold of Allardyce looking back, he would have walked mid January anyway.

No reason at all to keep him now.

Den is absolutely right Kean allegedly hasn't signed anyone. January 2011 was when Jerome was involved, then since last summer it was the Venny and Simon Hunt show, he might have had some small influence on the Dann transfer.

Archived