BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chaos, Confusion And General Mismanagement

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the circus and drama at Blackburn Rovers I am actually looking forward to the season.

- To see the protest

- To see if Kean remains

- To see if we can win the division or get relegated

- To see if Venkys invest money on player purchases

- To see who leaves or gets sold

- To judge Steve Agnew and Shebby Singh

- To support our beloved Blackburn Rovers and not Kean and Co.

- To see if we get sold

- To see the Rao's faces if they fail again.

+ + + much more.....:)

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/masochism?q=masochism

You might consider seeing a shrink. ;)

from twitter:

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers

Rang Venky Rao this aft and surprisingly the person who answered the phone had never heard of Blackburn? They then told me he was busy

no comment required

They probably wish they'd never heard of Blackburn.

They probably wish they'd never heard of Blackburn.

That's the problem, half of them haven't.

How very very peculiar though! I'm assuming that Andy Cryer has some sort of direct line deep into the bowels of the Venky Bunker / HQ / Nerve Centre (or less dramatically maybe just direct into "Confused" Venkys office). How many other companies have they "bought" for £23m in the last 20 months?

Point being that you'd think someone working that closely with Venky Rao (lest we forget this is a guy who was that upset at our being relegated he couldnt eat his tea TWO nights in a row - i can only begin to wonder just what he's been through) would surely have heard of "Blackburn" and the pain and distress "Blackburn" has caused the entire V family.

Then again maybe they buy companies for £23m and destroy them every other week? I might be doing them a massive disservice here. Who knows how they get their kicks?

from twitter:

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers

Rang Venky Rao this aft and surprisingly the person who answered the phone had never heard of Blackburn? They then told me he was busy

no comment required

Its just complete madness.I just don't think anything we say or do over here has an ounce of influence on how they think or how they act.Its sad but we are all deluding ourselves that we are making any kind of impact with this lot.

The club will be left to die with more Pune nonsense in the meantime, crap talk from Kean and his chums who think they are running it.Well i doubt even they are influencing anything TBH ; they are kidding themselves as well.

Then one day the witch will wake up one morning(sadly!!) and announce they are getting rid either by selling or liquidating.The trouble is by then we will have next to no fans and a team that barely justifies the use of the word.Stripped to a shell in record time and they will carry on shagging chickens and put it all out of their minds as a terrible experience and that will include fans, Kean, Agnew , Anderson -the entire club and anyone who had anything to do with it.They will erase everything from their minds and pretend it never happened

Sorry guys but that is just how its shaping up despite everyones best efforts.

Put simply-the death of Blackburn Rovers.

Its just complete madness.I just don't think anything we say or do over here has an ounce of influence on how they think or how they act.Its sad but we are all deluding ourselves that we are making any kind of impact with this lot.

The club will be left to die with more Pune nonsense in the meantime, crap talk from Kean and his chums who think they are running it.Well i doubt even they are influencing anything TBH ; they are kidding themselves as well.

Then one day the witch will wake up one morning(sadly!!) and announce they are getting rid either by selling or liquidating.The trouble is by then we will have next to no fans and a team that barely justifies the use of the word.Stripped to a shell in record time and they will carry on shagging chickens and put it all out of their minds as a terrible experience and that will include fans, Kean, Agnew , Anderson -the entire club and anyone who had anything to do with it.They will erase everything from their minds and pretend it never happened

Sorry guys but that is just how its shaping up despite everyones best efforts.

Put simply-the death of Blackburn Rovers.

At the moment, that may be so far from the truth, I really think they are seriously worried at this time, some people now know too much, it had to happen and I understand it has, you cant hide things forever, someone, somewhere will speak out and I believe someone has!!

Are they still confused?

I haven't seen a statement from the club or Pune for a couple of weeks.

They are going for the "never heard of you" excuse now, with a touch of being "busy". Makes a change from the "declining to comment" excuse and the tried once and failed "confused" excuse.

Anyway PNE Paul is back from his world tour, so we are back in business.

Another dimension on the Domesday scenario.

Would Venkys sell Rovers to Glasgow Rangers?

Bury FC have rejected the Charles Green "Rangers' offer.....do they now try BRFC,move the Club to Glasgow and start in the Chumpionship.

Fits the itks Glasgow 'mafia' theories.

Another dimension on the Domesday scenario.

Would Venkys sell Rovers to Glasgow Rangers?

Bury FC have rejected the Charles Green "Rangers' offer.....do they now try BRFC,move the Club to Glasgow and start in the Chumpionship.

Fits the itks Glasgow 'mafia' theories.

If it's proper mafia then it's unlikely cos they will be rednecks. However if 'mafia' is a generic term for gangsters then anything is possible I suppose. Maybe if Fat Balaji wakes up next to a severed horses head he might just about change his reportedly determined opposition to Joan disposing of one of his broken toys.

Things are definitely different in Venkyville. Appointing the combination of a top secretary, a block between Kean and Desai (and one who is on record as thinking he isn't up to it), and it looking like we are signing excellent players for our situation. Sure, much more and bigger things have to change but I feel this may be the end of the beginning. Germany didn't surrender after El Alamein but it was the turning point.

For anything to be really different Kean has to go before the end of the earlybird extension. Then all of us who would love to buy season tickets but feel we can't at the moment could reassess the situation and get tickets if we felt that enough progress towards normailty had been made. Some still wouldn't renew seeing the back of Venkys too as essential before they could start to feel any desire to buy tickets but some would feel that they could tolerate everything else if only they didn't have to watch Kean. Would make a huge difference having him gone. If he's still here at the start of the season then no matter how many decent players they bring in and no matter what they say, large numbers of fans won't be

Archived