BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leon Best

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Poor comments but the guy is clearly wound up and you hope he'd regret them tomorrow, he was daft to react on the pitch as well but that's never a red card for me

He has to hope we stay up and he get his head together and get fully fit and give it another go next season

If he has genuinely said that he wants to show people 'what a real man is' and uses the example of hopefully knocking out an opponent then he needs to be fined the maximum possible.

Incredible stuff from a @#/? player, if it is him.

Edit - just seem your post watford-rover. Must be him then. What a tosser.

Poor comments but the guy is clearly wound up and you hope he'd regret them tomorrow, he was daft to react on the pitch as well but that's never a red card for me

He has to hope we stay up and he get his head together and get fully fit and give it another go next season

Tom, he's just a spoiled, ignorant, rich beyond his wildest dreams, overpampered, dense, absolutely average child-like tosser similar to so many others.

It makes me sick. I wouldn't mind so much if they were any cop.

Get the bloody axe and broom out!

Poor Leon, looks like he hurt his knee. Glad for him he wasn't around in the time of defenders like Keeley and Droy or he might not have been able to be revived from under his blanket to get on the pitch.

can you imagine him against a Don Revie's Leeds?? doesn't bear thinking about

• Backroom

If we start getting rid of the tossers from the team we'd probably end up with a squad of about 4

Same for every team

Hopefully he'll get one more chance next season and if he proves he's crap without doubt then ship him out

If we start getting rid of the tossers from the team we'd probably end up with a squad of about 4

Same for every team

I'd take a squad of 4 to start afresh!

You'd struggle to find 4 at Rovers who in any other walk of life, having been presumably set SMART objectives, come to their appraisal meeting and would expect to walk out with a positive. They'd be placed on probation and if no improvement, potted.

We have been and are being, raped and pillaged by all and sundry. Players included. Its an absolute travesty and a disgrace,

I struggle to see how anyone can think differently.

Didn't see the tackle.

But I remember after coming back from a broken tibia + fibula that I was being very 'protective' over my leg. I didn't get myself sent off from reacting badly to challenges but I remember telling someone off and I felt like I could kill him inside. Anyway, that was lower league and years ago - but I can understand him being frightful of losing another year and possibly his career because of another serious injury. The wise thing to do would be to keep his mouth shut and not comment back though, very unprofessional to slag off his own fans.

Disgusting behavior... He has basically finished his season while his team are in a relegation battle... Then he tries to justify his three match ban for almost kissing a man. What a grade A tosser, deserves to be crocked.

Absolute nailed on red card. That is violent conduct irrespective of the level of contact. I saw what he did in real time and I knew that he would be sent off as the Assistant flagged straight away. I don't want him anywhere near Ewood again. He has had a few months to get fit so I just don't buy back from long term injury excuse. I can accept not playing well, what I can't bear is players who don't try and sadly we have had too many of them this season.

His comments are childish in the extreme.

i always thought he was a odd signing anyway, same as Etuhu

3m and 35k pw (4year contract??) wages for Best?? he was never ever worth that kind of money, i was horrified at the financial package of those two deals..

i always thought he was a odd signing anyway, same as Etuhu

3m and 35k pw (4year contract??) wages for Best?? he was never ever worth that kind of money, i was horrified at the financial package of those two deals..

Do not forget MrT this is Venkys world of utter confusion,bewildering decisions,and chaos,what should be logical and well thought out ideas,do not apply to these keans.

Trying to tongue the Watford player was his only involvement in the game - he was useless, and has been every time I have seen him play.

Another nobody who we have sprunked ££££ on that does not give a toss about BRFC. Our club is inundated with idiots like this.

• Moderation Lead

Trying to tongue the Watford player was his only involvement in the game - he was useless, and has been every time I have seen him play.

Another nobody who we have sprunked ££££ on that does not give a toss about BRFC. Our club is inundated with idiots like this.

The end result of paying mercenaries a king's ransom.

Archived