BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leon Best

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The signings of Britt and Gillver were symptomatic of Rovers decline from 1965 onwards with poor management on and off the field. The similarities with events 47 years on are uncanny and worrying.

Just made a poor transfer window worse. The people in power at Ewood need to get their backsides into gear and prove how serious they really are about getting back into the PL.

The squad needs real money spending on it.

By keeping Kean they're showing that they aren't very serious at all.

Possible short term replacements

Fuller - free

Heskey - free

Bothroyd

Carlton cole

Helguson

Afobe - loan

Wickham - loan

Klasnic

Fuller, Carlton Cole, Helguson, Klasnic definitely.....Bothroyd probably.....I would love Marlon King but I'm not sure he would leave Birmingham.

Wickham maybe, he was very good for Ipswich to be fair, and I presume Afobe is that Arsenal youngster but I would prefer a bit of experience rather than having Nuno Gomes as the only older striker.

I thought Heskey went to Hull? If not, then only on the condition he is always played alongside another striker.

You will all probably disagree with me but i would get Santa Cruz on loan if City will pay most of his wages.

Im sure Roque and Rochina would play well upfront together in the Championship.

I would happily take Roque back....but only because he played a full season for Betis last season and says he is over his injury problems.

Leon is insured so that will pay his wages when out....A loan or a free signing likely then.

I doubt that very much.

What would the premium be to insure someone for wages at £30000/week every time he was injured?

By keeping Kean they're showing that they aren't very serious at all.

Unfortunately that is correct !

This is awful news for the lad , he looked more than useful in his brief showing yesterday ....

I hope the 5 game rule is operation , cos we could well be up the creek without a paddle now !

he might be useful in the championship, just like jason roberts!

The goals are still in the same place in the championship! And given his bad radar for shooting, I still think he'll be rubbish.

Archived