BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leon Best

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any signings are irrelevant whilst Kean is orchestrating proceedings. We could have the best squad in the division and we'd still finish out of the top 10. Like shopping at Marks and Spencer, buying the dine in for £10 meal deal but only having a toaster in the kitchen to cook it all with. Kean you are useless and I hope you read this.

Don't like Kean and Venky's but Best and Murphy would be outstanding signings. They are decent prem signings let alone championship signings.

I agree with posts above though, pretty irrelevant who we sign whilst Venky's are in charge.

best is a poor man's jason roberts at best (pardon the pun) as people say irrelevant who we sign anyway as he will probably start jordan slew up front knowing kean and leave best to rot on the bench, i hear kean beleives that best is the 'new eusabio'.

A poor mans Jason Roberts???? Did you see Jason Roberts in the championship when he joined a mid table Reading team and fired them into winning the league and going 17 games unbeaten??? He was immense when he joined them and i'd be very happy with BEst and Murphy and it would be a great start to rebuilding the team.

Add to this another year under Lowe's belt, Hanley was our most improved player last season, Pederson declaring he wants to stay, Givet (If wages can be sorted would be HUGE).. Then there is also Goodwillie who I think would get 20+goals a season... Can you not remember every1 slating the Yak on here before he signed.. Look at him now.. 17 in 30 prem games... Only Aguero, Rooney and RVP scored more!!!..

This would be a great start for a combined fee of £2m... If it happens though is another story... COYB

News in and around Newcastle is that Best highly unlikely to come !!!

No surprises there then and you would have to ask if any half decent player would want to join the Ewood circus.

News in and around Newcastle is that Best highly unlikely to come !!!

No surprises there then and you would have to ask if any half decent player would want to join the Ewood circus.

Are these the same sources that said it was nailed on Samba was going to sign for them?? Oh and how longs left regarding your change of ownership three week deadline? ITK my arse.

Are these the same sources that said it was nailed on Samba was going to sign for them?? Oh and how longs left regarding your change of ownership three week deadline? ITK my arse.

Never professed to be ITK.

All I do, is flag what, if anything, I hear.

As for Samba, I understand there were talks but they were never going to meet what they thought was a ridiculous asking price.

If you are such a smart arse, how much do you want to wager on Leon Best signing for Rovers ? I say he wont sign.

Never professed to be ITK.

All I do, is flag what, if anything, I hear.

As for Samba, I understand there were talks but they were never going to meet what they thought was a ridiculous asking price.

If you are such a smart arse, how much do you want to wager on Leon Best signing for Rovers ? I say he wont sign.

From reading the forums i seem to remember you saying Kean would be sacked two or three times,the club was weeks away from financial armegeddon,Samba to Newcastle and of course the change of ownership within 3 weeks rubbish that you posted. You got it wrong with Kean and Samba yet you continue to post hearsay. Your rumour to fact ratio must be considerably lower than Kean's win ratio and that's saying something!! "IMO" ;) that the reason why you continue to post crap must be for attention.

On the Best situation I'll place a sportsmans bet on saying he'll sign. First team football,decent wage,fair enough its championship football but at least he wont be getting splinters on the bench.

From reading the forums i seem to remember you saying Kean would be sacked two or three times,the club was weeks away from financial armegeddon,Samba to Newcastle and of course the change of ownership within 3 weeks rubbish that you posted. You got it wrong with Kean and Samba yet you continue to post hearsay. Your rumour to fact ratio must be considerably lower than Kean's win ratio and that's saying something!! "IMO" ;) that the reason why you continue to post crap must be for attention.

On the Best situation I'll place a sportsmans bet on saying he'll sign. First team football,decent wage,fair enough its championship football but at least he wont be getting splinters on the bench.

Bit unfair IMO hes only passing on what hes heard, I'd do the same fair enough some of it might not come true but at least hes letting us know some info whether true or not.

Archived