BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He only signed on Thursday. Not even a week with Rovers yet.

Give the lad chance to get use to his team mates and are style of play and i guarantee he will start banging the goals in.

Look at his goals for Huddersfield and you will see that they a completely different system from the rank shambolic screw up Kean employs.

He will not score as many goals until the idiot Kean is sacked.

Look at his goals for Huddersfield and you will see that they a completely different system from the rank shambolic screw up Kean employs.

He will not score as many goals until the idiot Kean is sacked.

Agreed, Kean has very little idea, I know I have asked this before, but has Kean really got his pro license or is it one of those 'bought ones'!!

We didn't sign him to score 40 goals and in all honesty if we made that our aim we would harm our team. It's unlikely that Kean can get the best out of him, but if he wants to develop as a player he needs to learn how to be more than just a goalscorer. Today was encouraging and he clearly has the ability to be involved in play outside of the area.

Shearer scored two absolute belters in that 3-3 draw at Palace.

Both could have been goals of the season, wonderful strikes.

Rhodes needs time to settle in, he isn't a Shearer I'm sure of that, but Kean needs to play to his strenghts, sadly Kean won't know what his strenghts are, so we're goosed!

there will never be another alan shearer. comes once in a lifetime, i dont think we will see a striker like him again, best finisher in the world in his day

Generations of Rovers fans went on scraps....we were privileged to see a striker as good as Shearer in the famous Blue 'n' White.

Awesome player.

The £8m is not performance related. It is 100% contracted and has to be paid albeit over a rather long period. We pay the last instalment when Kean gets the chance to relegate us to Conference North... seriously that is how many seasons it is spread over.

Rhodes will score plenty of goals of that I'm sure you cannot coach the strikers art you either have it or not Simon Garner did not score in every match and contributed little to the general play but when the chance came more than not the net bulged players like Berbatov would not come to the rovers and there wage demands would be excessive Rhodes has a point to prove and any player who can score 40 goals in season no matter what level of the professional game must have something.

Archived