BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

goodwillie

When I saw him play last season he was awful. He's looked decent at this level so far and could be a decent squad player, to go with Rhodes, Gomes and Kazim-Richards. Edinho looks so far off the pace and not ready yet. Rochina can play off a striker, so we do have options. I'm not fussed if he stays or goes, I would just worry about what we would do for strikers if we got a few injuries.

Goodwillie is suffering due to the delusional one being vindictive enough to use him as part of the power struggle. If he was brought in over Keano's head ,Kean is twisted enough to make sure he doesn't make it just to prove a point.

I'd feel sorry for anyone in that situation especially a young guy trying to make a career in a difficult occupation.

In this league a million pound signing has to play. Goodwillie and Rhodes could develop a partnership but the one up front on own tactic will make sure that doesn't happen.

I just hope Kean doesn't take the same attitude with Rhodes as he appears to be a Shebby signing.

Sick man.

When I saw him play last season he was awful. He's looked decent at this level so far and could be a decent squad player, to go with Rhodes, Gomes and Kazim-Richards. Edinho looks so far off the pace and not ready yet. Rochina can play off a striker, so we do have options. I'm not fussed if he stays or goes, I would just worry about what we would do for strikers if we got a few injuries.

I agree but last season how often did he play and under what circumstances. Kean at times was playing him on the wing. He'd come from Dundee Utd as their main striker/happy times to playing on the wing for a numpty with everyone unhappy. The guy must have been so demoralized.

For me it's a terrible state of affairs that we're looking to get rid of him when he's looked alright at this level, yet we're stuck with Edinho who isn't anywhere near the level we need in this division. Same with Formica and Rochina, they aren't the best players for the moment (they may develop into good players under a proper manager) but I don't want to see them go and replaced by inferior Portuguese players which is what seems to be happening at the moment.

Edited by booth

Goodwillie is such a poor player and cannot believe we've signed him. He runs like a penguin and needs 3 hours on the ball before he gets it under control. :)

You have hit the nail on the head so perfectly, that all other nails in the world have automatically gone into walls without a hammer.