BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Would you be back if Kean was sacked?

Ricky

Would you return if Kean was sacked  

173 members have voted

1. 1. If Kean is fired would you be back at ewood

• I would return
    • Myself and 1 other would return
    • Myself and 2 others would return
    • Myself and 3 others would return
    • The damage has already been done and I'll never be back
    • I'll be back once Venkys have gone and not before
    • I never stopped going

There's been a lot of debate on here about people returning if Kean got the boot. It would be interesting to get some idea of numbers.

I know some have indicated that they come with a partner or group so I have included an option for that as well.

Would the gate increase massively if he went. I'd love to see a 20k+ gate for the first post Kean home game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Ricky but I voted "myself and three others would return". If only because if this poll is low there is a possibility (however remote) that it will be used by TeamKean.

"Look Mrs D! Look! There's only 30 people going to come back if you sack me!" - "You know what Stevie baby, your right, you know I've always liked you. What's the point of sacking you then?! You carry on with what ever it is your trying to do there."

Far fetched? Ridiculous? See Kamy's earlier post - we can rule nothing out.

I was going to try to include a comment to say that the mb relates to just a small percentage of people who go to ewood. It's really just to get a guide based on the number of people who post regularly on here. Can only ever be an indication.

I started supporting Rovers in 87 when my dad took me down to Wembley for the Full Members Cup. Now myself, my father and my brother in law (previous season ticket holders last season) will be 100% be back.

I'm chomping at the bit to get back to Ewood and it's took a lot of willpower not to buy a ticket this season, if I didn't live in the north east I might well have caved in. If Kean goes I'll be back at Ewood quicker than than you can say "the loons from Pune" and be making up some lost time by roaring the lads on louder than ever.

so +3 from my lot.

• Backroom

Due to distance I'm rarely able to get to games at Ewood, but if Kean was sacked I'd definitely consider coming to the home match afterwards as a show of support over the decision. Conversely I'll never step foot in Ewood again as long as Kean is manager.

Kean's more than a symptom.

He's been central to everything bad that happened to our club in the last 18 months, without any exaggeration.

Remove Kean (and ideally Agnew) and the situation suddenly becomes a lot rosier...

• Backroom

Once Kean goes everybody should unite behind the team and whoever gets the manager's job (within reason, if Shebby or somebody equally ridiculous was appointed as manager obviously that would be a different matter entirely).

As for Venky's, they've proven themselves to be completely incompetent at every level. They've been found wanting at every stage of owning our club, and as long as they are here we're still on the road to ruin IMO, Kean or not. Venky's must go for the club to ultimately prosper again, but that's a debate for another time. The first hurdle is getting Kean out.

They need to rid the club of all his little helpers to, Shaw, Agnew, Hendry, Dunn, Orr and Dann all need to see the door, cleanse the club of all traces of the parasite and his microbes.

Then me and my missus will return to support the team, never Venkys as I will never forgive those scrotes for the damage they have done.

They need to rid the club of all his little helpers to, Shaw, Agnew, Hendry, Dunn, Orr and Dann all need to see the door, cleanse the club of all traces of the parasite and his microbes.

Then me and my missus will return to support the team, never Venkys as I will never forgive those scrotes for the damage they have done.

To be fair I was initially critical but you don't know Hendry's true intentions. He could be part of the mutiny from the inside. I hope so

is the poll only asking 'will season ticket holders renew'(which is what i think it implies)?

It appears to me that it is asking if those currently boycotting would return

To be fair I was initially critical but you don't know Hendry's true intentions. He could be part of the mutiny from the inside. I hope so

He knew the chaos that clown and his gang had caused, yet he supported Kean to get his snout in the bucket, he's as scummy as the rest.

Archived