BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surrendering at home repeatedly is inexcusable and cannot be blamed on Kean. This is a lot worse than it was earlier in the season. Its getting worse and worse and by January it will be too late to have any chance of going up. There is nothing suggesting we should see this season as anything other than a write-off. Thanks Venkys- you'd best get out now, to be honest as this year will only be financial pain for you.

I don't think it's ott to criticise the fact that an under performing team is not being changed significantly, irrespective of the name of the manager - now lost 4 at home, 10 goals in 10 games, just not promotion material at all - all the BS from SS when looking for our new manager, the fact after the manager merry go round, we are still the club with no new manager effect, the circus is still very much in town sadly.

I'm gutted at the utter paf Murphy and Etuhu have been. Really thought they would be solid signing, how wrong I was.

If we can string a run together sooner rather than later we'll be in decent stead for the play off's again. Just concerning though how from the switch over from Black to Berg we've been conceding left, right and centre again.

Also, and I know i'm repeating myself from an earlier post, but where is SIMON!!!!!!

• Backroom

Inexcusably bad

Worse than anything under Kean at least for 80 minutes

I won't write Berg off yet not by a long shot but a lot of folk won't be so forgiving if we lose on Sunday

Adam Henley was the only one to really give his all tonight whilst Rhodes showed what he will do with service but I think that's two chances he's had in two games

Etuhu for Lowe was hardly an inspired sub at 2-0 down when Simon is sat on the bench - maybe time to believe the conspiracies

Rochina was the same Rochina we've seen all season minus the rare magic moment, he can be best summed up by the cruyff turn on the edge of our box subsequently losing the ball

Anything taxing for Robinson these days seems to result in a goal or a dodgy parry

One midfielder couldn't pass the other can't run

Two wingers in the first half and neither of them actual wingers

That really was shockingly bad

Yikes!

I can understand some concerns, but calling for his head, already? I don't know about that. In any case, it's unlikely to make any difference. I'm trying (and, yes, it's a tough ask for anyone) to remain pragmatic about it. Taking us up at the first time of asking is a big ask, maybe too big for Berg. One thing we know is that we're going to find out about that by the end of the year.

It's difficult for us to watch and I respect people's right to an opinion, but we're gonna have to see it through. It's out of our hands, unfortunately.

What I don't understand is why we can all see that Formica and king are not wingers, and don't give service to Rhodes, yet none of the coaching staff have the ability to notice that.

Etuhu needs dropping for Lowe.

Bring in Gomes and start MGP.

First defeat I have been genuinely disappointed by this season. At least when we lost our previous games we could claim they were to good or in-form teams who were (and most still are) in and around the play offs. Now we lose to a team in 17th who haven't really seemed to get going yet this season.

Changes are needed for the Burnley game and a bit of passion from the lads wouldn't go amiss either. The amount of times I heard the words 'aimless' or 'aimlessly' from the commentators about Rovers tonight was more than enough, it sounded a bit of a joke.

Looking forward to the return of Leon Best. I still believe we can do well this season, we are not out of anything YET... but I always like to be optimistic and I'm glutton for punishment. We need of run of results now!!

Archived