BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

Freedman has made what, 5 changes for tonight after lacklustre but lucky performance at Brighton. Berg makes one. What is it that stops him shaking it up - back to back home losses is inexcusable when we have promotion in mind - glad work stopped me going tonight, after going on Saturday - he has to get them going somehow!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need instant results/ focus. Haven't seen it Yet. Don't Think we will. That squad is excellent, a good leader gets the best out of what he has and he isn't. Your as good as your last job... He was sacked there.

Henning needs to change we've gone too fluid to quickly, we are leaking goals like a sive here. A good manager should be able to spot this and rectify it quickly.

Time will tell and I Maybe overteacting. But if it was me and we lost to burnley. I can't see there being an option to stay for him. Can see Hughes being lined up at this rate.

With our owners! They won't admit two mistakes in management.

Hughes wouldn't come back even if Pune begged - we had the chance to get a proven manager, SS got it wrong. For whatever reason (money?) we have Henning. I will back him, and am one of the 250 to buy a half ST. Resigned now to another season where we are unless HB is allowed to spend big come Jan.

Berg had two very god reasons to make several changes in the starting 11:

- Poor performance

- Lack of fitness in most players

He chose to make only 1 change, putting a new player of the team and ignoring all others that were here before and are possibly better.

If we lose today, it is totally Berg's fault. We have only one obvious starter, Rhodes.

All other positions shouldn't have a definite starter because no one has been consistant enough and the lack of fitness in these games is a major problem.

Archived