BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No feed on Cryer's twitter. I'm restricted to watching the BBC text feed.

The official Rovers twitter feed is usually good for updates: https://twitter.com/OneRovers

Also prefer Sky to BBC for text though I use both.

Have to agree with SamTheLeedsRover - absolutely fuming when I saw that lineup. Expected at least 2 or 3 changes particulary in midfield. Still a long way to go but what a horrible start to affairs:-(

Really don't understand why we aren't playing with width in midfield, King is on left who is right footed and Formica doesn't know where the touchline is.

If we had for example King on right and Vukcevic on left then it would stretch Bolton a bit more and give Rochina and Rhodes more room in the middle, at the moment everything seems to come through centre or if it is width then its from the full backs.

Having 2 slow centre mids in Murphy and Etuhu can work if you have quick wide wingers in my view

this whole non vukcevic thing is getting old

rochina and formicas continued presence is getting older even faster

Rochina and Formica just seem to float around occasionally doing something but never seem to have an actual position or role in the side. We might as well be playing with 9most of the time although they both have talent. We need proper wingers, proper forwards and proper midfield players and not bits and pieces players.

Archived