BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A combination of a dreadfully imbalanced squad and an inexperienced manager. How Berg thought that Formica, Murphy et al would cope with Bolton's "robust" style of play is beyond me.

The more worrying thing was that it took until 60 minutes and 0-2 down to do anything about it, despite it being obvious from the 5th minute.

Don't worry lads, we're still in and around the play-offs ...

By the way, we could slip to 12th on Saturday, and if the unthinkable happens, drop one to 13th come Sunday. Now that's pressure, after Singh said in the press conference that Berg had to get the team promoted this season.

Seems the action group have called a one sided truce when only the first battle of the war has been won.

If Rovers stay up this season they will definitely go down next.

The club is headed for oblivion until the Indian ba$tards eff off.

Have to believe Berg is not his own man - I say again Bolton manager makes 5 changes from Sat, Berg makes 1, stinks.

I think you may be right especially as he has not brought in any staff of his own,plus poor selections etc.

what did people expect from an inexperienced manager who had no record to speak of and had never managed in England, never mind the championship. Also why did people think that the idiot that is Shebby Singh would pick a decent manager. A TV pundit has picked another TV pundit to manage our club. It's a keaning disgrace. Black and Kean got better keaning results than Berg.

Listening on the radio and CKR has come on and changed the game. Why wasn't he on from the start. No Vuckevic - strange, he's a great player. Hendry still in employment. Berg IS a yes man. That's why he was appointed.

keaning fuming. i feel for the people who pay to go on.

Archived