BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Appleton - New Rovers Manager

Tom

Worse than that three sets of independant counts of the number of supporters attending from each club - one for Burnley, one for Rovers and one for BRAG to make sure Venkys dont doctor the attendance :-)

And 40,000 Rovers fans vowing never to set foot in Ewood park again because they could not get a ticket.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest contact Hasselbaink about managers job.... It seems Nottingham Forest owners are worse....shambles...Sacking O Driscoll.... Im quite happy we have Appleton.

What does people think about Jack O Connell, next upcoming star, played the full match against Denmark for the U19, whats your views?

Forest contact Hasselbaink about managers job.... It seems Nottingham Forest owners are worse....shambles...Sacking O Driscoll.... Im quite happy we have Appleton.

What does people think about Jack O Connell, next upcoming star, played the full match against Denmark for the U19, whats your views?

What do you base that pearl of wisdom on?

When was the last time forest were in the PL with mid table security?

While a would not say worse that appointment would have me scared that they are the new venkys if it is true. added to that story in papers yesterday suggesting late payments to players and club cards being declined i'd be worried if i was a Forest fan.

They are away at next to bottom in the league on Saturday. Definitely one to look out for.

This could be great for us as they are one of the teams between us and the promotion spot.

Not nice to see these things happen to clubs but if it does hopefully we can benefit.

I'd rather get some cash for him come the end of the season than let his contract run down further IF he isn't capable of the consistency required to assist the current regime.

Ideally (apart from that he decides he wants to stay and gets some consistency) he'll get some good games in that league, score a few screamers and bump up his price.

Hasselbaink?!

Jeebus, I thought Berg was bad.

Seems as though we may have got lucky with Appleton (so far)...

They are away at next to bottom in the league on Saturday. Definitely one to look out for.

This could be great for us as they are one of the teams between us and the promotion spot.

Not nice to see these things happen to clubs but if it does hopefully we can benefit.

I'd rather get some cash for him come the end of the season than let his contract run down further IF he isn't capable of the consistency required to assist the current regime.

Ideally (apart from that he decides he wants to stay and gets some consistency) he'll get some good games in that league, score a few screamers and bump up his price.

Whatever we get for him, we wont see much of it after Barca have taken their huge cut!!

Easy to say when it isn't your money.

Same applies to you then. What's to say they won't take that money instead of letting him go for a free when his contract runs out and pay his wages all the way through if he isn't going to be part of the plans, which is quite possible given the fact we will have to look for replacements (if his position needs replacing) now he isn't here for the rest of the season.

It isn't your money paying his wages.

Sky think Davies is taking over again. Good appointment.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/8475394/Billy-Davies-poised-for-Nottingham-Forest-after-turning-down-Blackpool

Guest Norbert

Davies has a reputation for being a right argumentative so and so doesn't he? He'd probably last as long as Berg or McLeish, but without the joy of hearing he's punched Agnew/Shaw/Shebby.

I hope this isn't Shebby interefering again. Probably is, and I hope Appleton puts him in his place.

hope SS isnt interefering again.

his players he signed in the summer were Awful Rosado and Henquire havent played much. Polish keeper havent played.

Nunes looks good tho.

Shebby let Appleton sign the players and dont get involve in it!!!

hope SS isnt interefering again.

his players he signed in the summer were Awful Rosado and Henquire havent played much. Polish keeper havent played.

Nunes looks good tho.

Shebby let Appleton sign the players and dont get involve in it!!!

Appleton has total control, we have a head of recruitment, why the f--ck does anyone think its Shebby, dont you all follow whats happened since appy took control, hells bells some of you lot just cant let go.

Archived