BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Appleton - New Rovers Manager

Tom

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philip have you been on a bender this weekend?

I normally have a lot of time for your posts but this post along with this post from earlier "The BRAG team are the most dedicated and passionate of Rovers fans" are just bizarre.

Some people just mistake loud and obnoxious as passionate.

• Backroom

The talk is players will be fined £1,000 for each word that they post on twitter re: Rovers. Someone should tell DJ Campbell that. Already making himself look like a fool by reacting to Hull/Ipswich/Blackpool fans. No need.

If it gets some money back into the club.....SHUSH :P

The talk is players will be fined £1,000 for each word that they post on twitter re: Rovers. Someone should tell DJ Campbell that. Already making himself look like a fool by reacting to Hull/Ipswich/Blackpool fans. No need.

Does anybody know the passwords of Murphy, Dunny, Robbo and Etohu? ^_^

Well, he cost us 3m and showed promise in preseason, so I'd like to hope we'd play him if he was fully fit.

Id be happy with a Rover v Burnley playoff final. Just out of curiosity though, how would the police, police this if it was to happen? Because I will certainly not be going on official travel as I will be making a weekend of the event

Id be happy with a Rover v Burnley playoff final. Just out of curiosity though, how would the police, police this if it was to happen? Because I will certainly not be going on official travel as I will be making a weekend of the event

Oh my what a thought!

90,000 on 2,000 yellow buses coming down to London

I think Best will be a real asset to us in the second half of the season, with his experience and strength next to Rhodes, we're looking tasty up front.

I hope he will but will be very surprised if he does, think it will take him time to get up to speed and match fit, its a bad injury he has had and whilst the signs are good, he has missed pre season and will be playing catch up so I dont think we shall see a major impact, could be wrong, Shearer came back well!!

A Rovers v dingles final would be policed properly NOT like the draconian way our local derbies have been policed in recent seasons. Its a nothing match as far as the Met would be concerned.

Can see it now, Rovers fans M6 travel only dngles via the M1 !

Archived