BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've just brought in a central midfielder on a free who he appears to want to use, and hopefully Etuhu will be back soon.

Murphy, Lowe, Etuhu, Williamson, Pedersen. We are covered in that area. It's definitely not our strongest point, but we are covered.

We've just brought in a central midfielder on a free who he appears to want to use, and hopefully Etuhu will be back soon.

Murphy, Lowe, Etuhu, Williamson, Pedersen. We are covered in that area. It's definitely not our strongest point, but we are covered.

Are you serious? He has been our worse player so far this season

Thought he was always poor when he played CM for us.

I think he fancied himself as a CM and pushed for it.. I honestly think he played his best football on the wing. Cracking crosser of the ball---into that deadly area when the keeper doesn't know whether to go or stay.

Guest Norbert

As long as they pay his wages! He'd be brilliant at this level, but I'd be worried if he was a sulky, arrogant character like Anelka. don't know much about his personality.

Appleton wants to bring in at least 3 players this week. As of last night he is request was still with Venky's awaiting approval.

Do we need to be worried about this or is it just Venkys taking there time (again) ?

By the way who is calling the shots now ? I got the impression Bala and Shebby was running the show. Is Mrs D actively making the decisions now ?

Didn't he play CM when he got his hat-trick against United or was he more of a "number 10" that night?

All of our strikers were out that night except Kuqi who, amazingly terrified Utd all night.

So Bentley was really our second striker. What a night that was!

I think that Rio Ferdinand own goal is one of my favourite Rovers moments of the last 10 years

It was a fantastic night, the 'Rio is a Rover' chant was awesome. He was clearly rattled, kissing his badge in an act of defiance to the fans baiting. It was a great night!

Archived