BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought WBA were reluctant to loan him now , we'd agreed a fee but because we couldnt get it done and the Odemwingie/Hoillet deal didnt go through , a loan deal for Thomas has been scuppered , he's a free agent in summer so it could be sense that Bentley comes in now till end of season when we can have Thomas for nowt

Well, it seems WBA injury problems has eased and Mulumbu is back after african nations so rovers11 could be right, and also Thomas is a doubt for todays game suffering flu, but maybe he's due at rovers?

I would like to see Both Bentley and Thomas at Ewood. Bentley could be good in central midfeld.

• Moderation Lead

Is Thomas left wing or right wing? I would be happy with Bentley or Thomas to add to the very weak areas of the squad (left wing/right wing).

I've seen him play on the left side by and large. But he is right footed, so presumably he could play there also.

If it was a choice between Bentley and Thomas I think I would go for Thomas but why not get both if we can ?

Its obvious that MA doesn't rate most of the players on the bench so if we can get rid of either Goodwillie or Nuno Gomes then I think Bentley would be a good option from the bench.

not much fancy dances left....

Nuno Gomes is hard working thats why he's here and Fabio Nunes is a true left winger...

Nuno Gomes has been told he can go out on loan. I imagine Nunes will be going shortly, he's behind Markus, Pedersen and King already. If we sign more wide players he'll be a goner.

Depends whether he wants first team football. It'd be wrong to upset Dann and Hanley are our recent run of clean sheets.

Whilst Givet remains at the club we probably don't need another defender anyway. It would be helpful if he'd bugger off!

If Hanley and Dann stay fit I can't really see him playing a game for us. He will probably go to Wolves because he will walk straight into the starting line up.

......LeChuck just beat me to it ! agree with everything you said.

Depends whether he wants first team football. It'd be wrong to upset Dann and Hanley are our recent run of clean sheets.

Whilst Givet remains at the club we probably don't need another defender anyway. It would be helpful if he'd bugger off!

I see it differently. Even if Givet stays we need one more CD. There is a lot of matches ahead. Hanley´s body especially will have a hard test if he plays every match left. Givet can cover left side also. Sad to make to the play offs but lose there because squad is too small.

I see it differently. Even if Givet stays we need one more CD. There is a lot of matches ahead. Hanley´s body especially will have a hard test if he plays every match left. Givet can cover left side also. Sad to make to the play offs but lose there because squad is too small.

He should play every match he might lose some weight then.

Archived