BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

Yes, apparently Burnly's chairman confirmed to a Swedish site that they will be loaning him for the rest of the season. We should have been all over that.

I guess this bit could have been the deal clincher:

"Kacaniklic played under Dyche at Watford last season"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this bit could have been the deal clincher:

"Kacaniklic played under Dyche at Watford last season"

Guess so. Too bad, he would have been excellent for us I'm sure of. I still think it's a bit weird that they loan him out. He's had 12 starts and 15 games in total for Fulham this season. Oh well.

Don't know if this has been posted already, but according the daily mail!, rovers have made a move too loan david jones from wigan(decent hard working centre midfielder), I personally think all stories from any of the daily propagandas/brain-drains should be taken with a big pinch of salt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2286644/Blackburn-Wigans-David-Jones-injury-ends-Dickson-Etuhus-season.html

Don't know if this has been posted already, but according the daily mail!, rovers have made a move too loan david jones from wigan(decent hard working centre midfielder), I personally think all stories from any of the daily propagandas/brain-drains should be taken with a big pinch of salt.

It does seem like we are going for cheap options, which makes sense given our very slim chance of making the play offs.

Just been put on twitter we've loaned Cameron Stewart. Was at Burnley earlier in the season and didn't get much game time at all.

Forgot to add it seems genuine as it was posted by the bbc humberside twitter page "@HumbersideSport: Hull City winger Cameron Stewart has joined #Blackburn Rovers on loan until the end of the season #hcafc."

Hull fan here - he's not very good. He's lightweight, can't go past a man, can't cross to save his life and never, EVER scores. Plus he played for Burnley FFS...

Other City fans will tell you otherwise. They'll say he was brilliant before the crippling injury he sustained a year ago, but, in all honesty, that's bending the truth a little. Before we signed him he couldn't get in the team at Yeovil (who at the time were even worse than they are now). Leicester bid in the region of £1-2m for him in January 2012 after Nigel Pearson had left us to go back there. I wish we'd taken it.

PS. On a side note, he looks like a mixed-race Mr Bean, which has always tickled me

Hull fan here - he's not very good. He's lightweight, can't go past a man, can't cross to save his life and never, EVER scores. Plus he played for Burnley

Sounds just the ticket.

Thanks Erik, see you in the playoffs.

Hull fan here - he's not very good. He's lightweight, can't go past a man, can't cross to save his life and never, EVER scores. Plus he played for Burnley FFS...

Other City fans will tell you otherwise. They'll say he was brilliant before the crippling injury he sustained a year ago, but, in all honesty, that's bending the truth a little. Before we signed him he couldn't get in the team at Yeovil (who at the time were even worse than they are now). Leicester bid in the region of £1-2m for him in January 2012 after Nigel Pearson had left us to go back there. I wish we'd taken it.

PS. On a side note, he looks like a mixed-race Mr Bean, which has always tickled me

He'll fit in well here then with the rest of the lightweights we have :( Sounds like he's an agents son or something with that record of moving clubs despite being @#/? !

Do the Hull fans know you've pledged to the Rovers Trust and once had a ST here?

A hull reject coming in. Hardly inspiring. Think we are just desperate to get bodies in tbh. WBA won't let Thomas go out on loan so we'll have to wait until the end of the season for him.

Appleton clearly doesn't rate Marcus Olsson.

I agree that Dave Jones would be a very good addition, mind you. Been promoted twice and a very experienced championship player. Type of player we need to get out of this league.

Blimey, shows how worried Hull must be about our very slim chances of reaching the play offs. Spoke to a Yeovil fan who agreed with Erik that he's not very good. Surely won't be an upgrade on Markus Olsson who can barely get a game either.

Would prefer it if we just blooded some youth between now and the end of the season instead of borrowing championship teams rejects.

Archived