BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Danny Murphy

• Backroom

Steve Kean is a terrible manager, however NO ONE has said otherwise. Whether by fluke, luck, whatever, we got a large quantity of points in a short space which gave us a buffer ahead of the bottom 3 early on. Looking back, them points have proved to be crucial.

People are twisting the point now in my opinion to suggest that people are sticking up for Kean when they are not.

I think you are getting me wrong, I am not having a go at rovers fans, more the media that boil my blood, and it's more in relation to comments they make about us like "Can you believe they hounded him out the club when they were 2nd in the league! Idiots!" etc. And I have seen/heard a lot along those lines over the months.

....... I am not one to get worked up by what players say........

Me either, I get worked up by what they do on the pitch, or don't in a lot of cases. Them opening their gobs at a later date is merely the salt in the wound.

I think he is no longer capable,

I agree, but do you think he has realised this yet? Cos it doesn't seem like it to me. If I knew my skills were on the out, I would probably put a bit more effort in as I would know I needed to compensate. And if the stories of the strops and storming out the stadium are true, then it seems he thinks he deserves a 1st team berth.

He just seems to exude a certain arrogance for me that he doesn't justify. Think that came across that night in the live on the pitch interview where his comments over Appleton's appointment were pretty poor and unprofessional too I thought. He might have been right, but show a bit of discretion as club captain.

Anyway, I am sure he is an alright bloke in real life, and I can't expect him to give too much of a damn about Rovers when they are only going to be a fleeting appointment covering about 5% of his career. But I do care about Rovers, and he signifies for me everything that is wrong with the current regime, and furthermore a lot of the modern day footballers.

Regardless of all of the crap that Murphy unwittingly signed up for when coming to the club, and there has been plenty I concede, if anyone believes that he couldn't have done so much more to try and deal with and rescue the situation then I'll have some of what your on.

As team captain, as a very experienced sportsman, and as a person who signed a multi-million pound working contract, I expected him to deliver more, and I truly believe he could have, and I also believe that he actively chose not to, and for that, I will never forgive him.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shilly do us both a favour and hide my posts. I think your a @#/?, you think I'm a @#/? so lets just stay out of each others way for the benefit of others.

Ironic it was you who started the baiting. If you can't take it, don't give it.

I think you are getting me wrong, I am not having a go at rovers fans, more the media that boil my blood, and it's more in relation to comments they make about us like "Can you believe they hounded him out the club when they were 2nd in the league! Idiots!" etc. And I have seen/heard a lot along those lines over the months.

Me either, I get worked up by what they do on the pitch, or don't in a lot of cases. Them opening their gobs at a later date is merely the salt in the wound.

I agree, but do you think he has realised this yet? Cos it doesn't seem like it to me. If I knew my skills were on the out, I would probably put a bit more effort in as I would know I needed to compensate. And if the stories of the strops and storming out the stadium are true, then it seems he thinks he deserves a 1st team berth.

He just seems to exude a certain arrogance for me that he doesn't justify. Think that came across that night in the live on the pitch interview where his comments over Appleton's appointment were pretty poor and unprofessional too I thought. He might have been right, but show a bit of discretion as club captain.

Anyway, I am sure he is an alright bloke in real life, and I can't expect him to give too much of a damn about Rovers when they are only going to be a fleeting appointment covering about 5% of his career. But I do care about Rovers, and he signifies for me everything that is wrong with the current regime, and furthermore a lot of the modern day footballers.

Regardless of all of the crap that Murphy unwittingly signed up for when coming to the club, and there has been plenty I concede, if anyone believes that he couldn't have done so much more to try and deal with and rescue the situation then I'll have some of what your on.

As team captain, as a very experienced sportsman, and as a person who signed a multi-million pound working contract, I expected him to deliver more, and I truly believe he could have, and I also believe that he actively chose not to, and for that, I will never forgive him.

Fully agree with this post, and as for people who say money is irrelevant, the mind boggles !

If I was their coach I would be reminding the lazy gits in the squad, how lucky they are to have such a great lifestyle

and telling them the least I expect is effort.

Anyone hear this scouse prick this morning on talkshyte? Basically, it's the fans fault they played @#/? all season, Keano left them in 2nd (yes, Keano :blink:, bessie mates them two were) and he wasn't prepared for the type of football in the division...well @#/? off then and give us back our money, you little parasite.

Well done, drama queen. At least you managed to sucker a few in before people actually *listened* to the interview and found it to be fair game. Murphy's non-performances this year have done enough to wind people up. Last thing we need is people like you trying to stir the pot some more.

Really???

Batman next time you're at Ewood drop me a PM we can continue this discussion face to face bring your keyboard so you feel warrior like.

Say hi to Kean for me.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're even more of a sad little man than I thought. "Starting" on people via an Internet Messageboard? Stay classy.

Whats wrong Batman? You seem very keen to trawl round insulting me from afar but as with all people of your ilk you don't have the BALLS to chat to me face to face? Unlike you I don't feel the need to trawl round belittling all and sundry in an attempt to make myself feel superior, most likely because lifes been cruel and poor little shilly hasn't gotten what he thinks he deserves. Ah poor diddums. You see you bring the square route of kean all to the party no discussion without insult rather akin to the likes of Shebby, a dimwit who thinks he knows everything and is superior and yet? You're a @#/? of the highest order and I actually feel sorry for you and that you take joy from trolling and insulting others. I wish you good luck in life you'll clearly need it and I can recommend a good shrink to help you get over your issues. I won't respond again your clearly a little boy whos happy to throw @#/? round from behind a keyboard but won't discuss it in the real world as you clearly have balls the size of atoms, have the strength of your convictions or @#/? off.

sportinglife paper talk has the mirror "Danny Murphy hopes to be Blackburn Rovers player manager".....................please no

Just read it too.

Nearly choked on my toast!

Reward for abject failure. That will be BRFC.

Guest Norbert

You never know, he might be a good manager in the making.

Yeah, OK, I was just playing devil's advocate there. He'll more likely play himself every game and coast around not doing anything, ordering people about to cover his ineptitude. Just like so many supervisers/team leaders we've all had experience of.

Archived