BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact is, we don't have the quality in the squad to prioritise games, and there is no guarantee this bunch of clowns will turn up for any given match. If Bowyer is playing that game then it's a very dangerous one that will most likely backfire - I hope he has more sense than that.

That thought ran through my mind whilst watching the second half debacle. But that doesn't excuse the players that are picked 'melting' and just throwing in the towel.

Is Bowyer doing a Sam and prioritising games and writing others off or are they just not 'playing for him' at selective times?

It seems amazing that in 3 home games we have conceded 1 goal under him yet 10 in 3 away games

I swear I was wondering the exact same thing yesterday.

Someone posted a good theory on another thread though. Us not having the pace or personnel to play on the break, which is often the way of it away from home.

Things is, we must know this by now so why not simply come out fighting like it's a home game?

McCarthy has a proven track record so the likelihood he would have done well for us too. This Rovers squad should certainly be better placed. I've seen some dreadful performances this season not because we have poor players but because they have at times been under-motivated and badly organised because they have been badly managed.

Oh come on Jim! This squad is nowhere near good enough. If ever a manager does get us out of this league, it won't be with the current bunch of paceless, unbalanced journeymen. You know that. Everyone knows that.

Guest Norbert

More rumours and nonsense. However, if it was true, and he'll be shipped out then frankly the club deserves to go down.

• Backroom

who cares???????

more rumours yet again. Bored of all this now.

Chaddy if you are bored of it then stop replying in every thread it's easily done

It's a bit unfair to attack others for posting twitter rumours when posting rumours has been what you have done for a long time

According to that chap on Twitter who interviews Balaji/Shebby on a fairly regular basis Bowyer has been 'rubber stamped'.

Why the @#/? couldn't we wait until the summer to see what happens? Said chap also mentioned that Bowyer may (stresses may at this stage) be implicated too in all of the dark goings on. Well that's how I read it anyway.

Edit - seen John has posted it on the previous page.

Chaddy if you are bored of it then stop replying in every thread it's easily done

It's a bit unfair to attack others for posting twitter rumours when posting rumours has been what you have done for a long time

where did I attack someone???

I'm bored of all these rumours coming from rovers these days.

the way the club is run is a joke and more and more people are walking away from watching rovers and finding other things to do. really sad to see.

According to that chap on Twitter who interviews Balaji/Shebby on a fairly regular basis Bowyer has been 'rubber stamped'.

Why the @#/? couldn't we wait until the summer to see what happens? Said chap also mentioned that Bowyer may (stresses may at this stage) be implicated too in all of the dark goings on. Well that's how I read it anyway.

Rubber stamped for what??? next perm manager for next season?

Dark goings on???

well theres a surprise another novice going to get the job, what would his appointment be based on? because his stint so far is average at best, a win ratio of 33%, (i know based on 6 games) steve kean's was as bad as that, bowyer gets the job then it shows how corrupt the club really is!!!

not against Bowyer appointment tbh. probably the best we can get given what people think of Rovers

he will keep us up.

will arent going to get RDM or Hughes coming to Rovers.

dont want Sven, Coyle, Warnock or Taylor.

McClaren would be ok appointment but I can understand why other fans dont want him.

Bowyer win ratio is 50% after 10 games.

its seems from asking Ayush Srivastava a couple of questions that we will have a Director of Football/Head Coach structure.

look like Gary Bowyer will be Head Coach and a Director of Football above him. (possibly SS)

but its seems that Gary Bowyer is manager is a unanimous choice of the owners to be next season.

next season football management structure hasnt been sorted yet.

its seems from asking Ayush Srivastava a couple of questions that we will have a Director of Football/Head Coach structure.

look like Gary Bowyer will be Head Coach and a Director of Football above him. (possibly SS)

but its seems that Gary Bowyer is manager is a unanimous choice of the owners to be next season.

next season football management structure hasnt been sorted yet.

Can't open that twitter link, but one thing's for sure IMO, Bowyer must not be appointed manager. He's every bit as big a gamble as any of the managers we've had since Allardyce.

Archived