BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes great, let's give it another guy with hardly any experience. Obviously it'll all be fine because he's done okay as caretaker.

Season 2013/14 = another struggle with the familiar combination of Venky's, their flunkies and a n other green manager.

You say that assuming that Venkys are interested in getting a better, more experienced manager. Of which it seems clear from past experience that they aren't.

You say that assuming that Venkys are interested in getting a better, more experienced manager. Of which it seems clear from past experience that they aren't.

Wrong - I say that knowing full well no effort whatsoever will be made to hire a suitable manager.

Yes, I agree we would probably struggle to attract one but we won't even try and so our demise and descent will continue.

As for the DOF idea, Shebby can shove it.

Total b**locks.

we dont know about them. Kamy has said he is very good guy on today's podcast.

What Kammy also says is that the reputation of the club within the UK is absolute dirt, so why would any self respecting coach, come manager, want to stay at Rovers as his credentials get trashed or tarnished within the game ?

Dont expect Gary Bowyer to be at the club after the summer.

Would you work for a bad firm if you knew a better firm wants you?

First of all it is very sad that there are people spreading rumours about Bowyer being linked to certain people. He has been at the club for a number of years and has done a fantastic job with the helping to develop our young players, he is a very genuine guy and cares about the club.

As for Shebby saying Bowyer may get the job, that is all well and goof but it'll be the owners who will decide that and from what I hear nothing has been agreed by them. They are waiting until the end of the season before making any decisions on the future direction.

First of all it is very sad that there are people spreading rumours about Bowyer being linked to certain people. He has been at the club for a number of years and has done a fantastic job with the helping to develop our young players, he is a very genuine guy and cares about the club.

+1000000

You said in the post above he would be appointed head coach/manager. Two mins later you agree with Kamy who said that it was far from certain that the Raos had decided on appointing Bowyer.

If I'm confused then I can't imagine how you must feel!

I was agree with what Kamy about Bowyer being a top bloke and excellent coach for this club.

FFS, all take a chill pill and get a good night sleep all.

• Backroom

Again chaddy you say take a chill but you were the one coming in saying who cares followed by a multitude of question marks and you seem to be reaction like that frequently at the moment

My personal view is that Bowyer is not the man to take us forward.

I find some of his selections and tactics baffling.

I might be wrong here but I seem to recall some questioning as to whether Bowyer was even the right man in our Academy a few years ago ?

He might well be a decent guy but so was Jim Iley !

I might be wrong here but I seem to recall some questioning as to whether Bowyer was even the right man in our Academy a few years ago ?

That crossed my mind when he was first given the caretakers role, our reserves and academy aren't ever that good considering the facilities at there disposal and we rarely produce premiere league quality players(Phil Jones being the only exception in recent years).

Why waste circa 60 words on something that will never come to pass?

I can see the new owner atop his white steed, galloping into town to slay the old dragon of Pune!

If there is a plan for DoF/Head coach figure, then it might work out for Bowyer and Rovers if we had a good D of F with contacts, experience and knew when to give advice or when to step back. However, the de facto D of F who'll go for the players will be Shebby, so it'll be a mad structure.

Nobert you call Shebby being part of a structure this man is more like a structure at the circus with Shebby the chief clown.

Archived