BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets 13/14

Who really cares ? I would think the forthcoming season will see even more record numbers of fans NOT renewing. As it stands there is not a hope in hell of me ever renewing.

I havent really missed this season and the games I have been to have been truly bloody abysmal at best.

My Saturdays are much more enjoyable now I have found alternative things to do and at the moment there is no reason to change them.

I got one last season when it was early bird time. The gamble was that Kean wouldn't be here. It kind of worked out.

This year, there are no guarantees that the season ticket will be honoured (i.e. if we fold). It could really put a lot if people off buying.

That it turn will cause financial problems for the club. Like a self-fulfilling prophesy.

If Venkys had WANTED to destroy the club in as humiliating a way possible, I don't think they could have gone about it any better. Nothing makes sense.

Season kicks off on 3rd August !

Think club will be luck to shift 4,000 season tickets - 15,000 gone inside 3 years.

I think today, the supporters, figuratively speaking, have been served 'arsenic on the rocks'.

• Backroom

They have to box clever with some sort of offer you feel

Money back if we don't go through at least 6 managers next season

• Backroom

If Venkys had WANTED to destroy the club in as humiliating a way possible, I don't think they could have gone about it any better. Nothing makes sense.

If a group of Burnley fans had taken over I'm not sure they could have done a better job than Venky's of destroying the club. There are no words any more that adequately sum up the inadequacy of the owners. If they don't sell in the summer I don't think there will be a Blackburn Rovers FC as we currently know it within a couple of years.

Then what? Do we just let them get away with it?

Then what? Do we just let them get away with it?

What can be done ? Legally?

If this was any other business / institution you can't help but think they would have been up in front of the authorities and disbarred from company ownership in the UK.

• Backroom

What can be done ? Legally?

If this was any other business / institution you can't help but think they would have been up in front of the authorities and disbarred from company ownership in the UK.

Not sure... but I think it's time to start looking into retribution. Legally... of course.

They have to box clever with some sort of offer you feel

Money back if we don't go through at least 6 managers next season

Maybe instead of a half season ticket they do it in quarters? And to avoid confusion they could write the number in thick black permanent marker on the bald head of the manager?

"Hi, I'd like to buy a 'season' ticket for next seasons crap manager number 1 please"

"Certainly Sir, and would Sir like to be lied to and patronised by the Press and Media and other teams fans with that Sir?"

"Well, not really no....."

"I'm sorry Sir, I was joking, it's not optional with manager number 1. You could always go for Manager 2 or 3 Sir?"

"What's the difference?"

"Practically nothing, both have strange accents and neither has the ability to gesticulate or motivate"

"Hmmm. What about manager number 4 then?"

"You mean from April 2014 onwards Sir? I don't think we'll get that far really do you?"

Maybe instead of a half season ticket they do it in quarters? And to avoid confusion they could write the number in thick black permanent marker on the bald head of the manager?

"Hi, I'd like to buy a 'season' ticket for next seasons crap manager number 1 please"

"Certainly Sir, and would Sir like to be lied to and patronised by the Press and Media and other teams fans with that Sir?"

"Well, not really no....."

"I'm sorry Sir, I was joking, it's not optional with manager number 1. You could always go for Manager 2 or 3 Sir?"

"What's the difference?"

"Practically nothing, both have strange accents and neither has the ability to gesticulate or motivate"

"Hmmm. What about manager number 4 then?"

"You mean from April 2014 onwards Sir? I don't think we'll get that far really do you?"

:)

If I'm in the country and Di Canio isn't manager I'll get one.

Why on earth would you do that? You're not supporting the club by doing it. The club a we knew it is dead. You're giving money to the Wankys- money that they'd have to fork out themselves otherwise. Or not and just do what any sensible fan wants them to do and just go. Administration would do for me. I'd pay to go to see Rovers in the conference, but not if this shower have anything to do with them.

It is my fervent wish that Desai, the Raos, Agnew, Shaw and Singh die horribly and painfully. Preferably in full view of the fans so we can applaud and celebrate.

As it stands we won't renew. I'll be surprised if we go. Burnley was probably my last game till the Raos leave.

One piece of advice. If you can use a credit card for purchase. It could give more protection than other methods if we go bust.

Di Canio would be the only reason TO buy a ST.

Surely you're not one of those fickle supporters whose support for the club depends on who the manager is? ;)

Fascism transcends football I'm afraid.

You've been dying for someone to ask you about your thoughts on Di Canio, its been on about 4 threads.

It was relevant each time.

Archived