BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

How keen am I these days? I've just remembered that Rovers are playing!

I'm absolutely devastated that we are starting with 10 men by including Murphy. Bowyer has just lost my support. Get him out and a proper manager who makes his own decisions in immediately.

That team would struggle in Div. 2.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Seen on twitter that only 399 Rovers have made the trip down. Genuinely pity them forking out considerable time and money for this. Got.my ticket for hillsborough but hardly looking forward to it.

Surprised it's that many. I can't even be bothered going to home games, never mind trekking to South Wales on Easter Monday!

I'd not sack Bowyer outright, but we do need a proper manager sorry for stating the obvious). Coyle could do a job. Something needs to happen to stop the slide.

We need to fire off that Speccy Tw@t first.

Seen on twitter that only 399 Rovers have made the trip down. Genuinely pity them forking out considerable time and money for this. Got.my ticket for hillsborough but hardly looking forward to it.

Heard them singing when Dunny came on as sub.

I doubt I will manage another game this season, a 15 minutes drive to Ewood is too far.

Damm, just heard Dingles are leading.

Finally Murphy off!!! Now we might have a sniff of a chance of actually scoring a goal....

Edit: Even with the ref on our side we can't win or score....that's the second penalty Cardiff should've had

Archived