BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

if there was a choice between getting relegated or staying up, staying up meant we kept venkys, relegation rid of them id take it right now, I fear we will get both :(

I seem to rem many stating that at about the same time last year.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see Bowyer sorting this out. Too much of a nice guy.

I'm sure I couldn't do much worse. On Day 1 I'd chin Murphy and tell him to pack his bags. Then you have to weed through and find 11 players who give a flying @#/?, if only for professional pride. Trouble is, I don't think the manager picks the team.

It's all terribly sad and all we can do is watch on and see the destruction continue apace.

AND CHADDY WONDERS WHY WE'RE ALL @#/? NEGATIVE?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dunn having a go at Best after they got the 2nd goal. I think Dunn realises he's in battle with a bunch of gutless arrogant useless wnakers. Pedersen, Murphy, Best, CkR, & Bentley must be on a combined £10m a year and not one of them has a tackle or ounce of fight in them.

Always was a defeat this one, and I just feel sorry for Bowyer. Clearly out of his depth as a manager for more than a few games, like the rest of em sadly. He has been thrown into this though unlike the others so you won't hear me slating the guy.

out of relegation zone on goal difference, the next 3 games will determine out survival or not.

So 37 shots to 2 or 3

Would Appleton have done any worse? Heck would Kean have?

Tom i know we are all depressed but I think you may be misreading the stats. Cardiff had 22 shots with 15 of them on target! Admittedly our shot ratio was pathetic!

I so hope Lowe, Williamson and Rhodes were rested for the run-in.

Saturday is a massive game now but i still against all the odds believe we will limp to the finish. Surely the players' pride will rouse them for the last 7 games?

• Backroom

Tom i know we are all depressed but I think you may be misreading the stats. Cardiff had 22 shots with 15 of them on target! Admittedly our shot ratio was pathetic!

I so hope Lowe, Williamson and Rhodes were rested for the run-in.

Saturday is a massive game now but i still against all the odds believe we will limp to the finish. Surely the players' pride will rouse them for the last 7 games?

Sorry I took that from a stat Philip quoted

Can't see Bowyer sorting this out. Too much of a nice guy.

I'm sure I couldn't do much worse. On Day 1 I'd chin Murphy and tell him to pack his bags. Then you have to weed through and find 11 players who give a flying @#/?, if only for professional pride. Trouble is, I don't think the manager picks the team.

It's all terribly sad and all we can do is watch on and see the destruction continue apace.

AND CHADDY WONDERS WHY WE'RE ALL @#/? NEGATIVE?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

We lose a match and we are back to he doesn't pick the team routine ? Does that make Shebby a managerial mastermind when we won three in a row previously under Bowyer (because that is what you are inferring).

Personally I wouldn't have Murphy near the team - but we had illness in the camp, injuries, and players at risk of burn out.

It will be a huge battle to stay up this year - as confidence is obviously shot to pieces - we just have to hope that the additional quality we do possess we see us creep over the line. Just a shame that MA saw fit to send Rochina back to Spain - as we need every player we can at the moment.

Chin up, Phil.

We are dressed in our best and prepared to go down like gentlemen.

I can only hope that once Venky's leave there will be something left to salvage. As long as we can get back in safe hands and we still have a ground, I don't care what division we're in. But as long as Venky's stay, everything is bleak and without hope.

We lose a match and we are back to he doesn't pick the team routine ? Does that make Shebby a managerial mastermind when we won three in a row previously under Bowyer (because that is what you are inferring).

Personally I wouldn't have Murphy near the team - but we had illness in the camp, injuries, and players at risk of burn out.

It will be a huge battle to stay up this year - as confidence is obviously shot to pieces - we just have to hope that the additional quality we do possess we see us creep over the line. Just a shame that MA saw fit to send Rochina back to Spain - as we need every player we can at the moment.

Whilst he is here there is a temptation to give him one more chance in the team. Pay him up and get him out of here NOW.

We lose a match and we are back to he doesn't pick the team routine ?

Well if he is picking the team, why did he pick Murphy? And why did he keep him on so long?

Perhaps Bowyer lucked out getting 3 wins on the spin. 'Cos it doesn't look like we'll win again this season.

Great tactical move by Bowyer benching Blue and white David Dunn and 24 goal Jordan Rhodes for I am only here for the money Danny Murphy and Newcastle squad player Leon Best.

So you would have played Dunn from the start ? A player obviously renowned for his high levels of fitness, only a few days after playing, and risk him being out for the rest of the season ?

As for Rhodes - he has been running on empty for a few games now - hopefully the rest will do him good.

So you would have played Dunn from the start ? A player obviously renowned for his high levels of fitness, only a few days after playing, and risk him being out for the rest of the season ?

As for Rhodes - he has been running on empty for a few games now - hopefully the rest will do him good.

oh right davidmailstightarse, lets rest our only decent player when we need him for the last 7 or 8 games, thats logical thinking!!!

Is it bad that I'm tempted to put a lot of money on us getting relegation :/?

Think you missed the boat.

Could have got 10/1 pre today, now you'll do well to get fives.

David Dunn is blue + white through and through hes running round giving 110% for the last few games we need players with that type of commitment

Well if he is picking the team, why did he pick Murphy? And why did he keep him on so long?

Perhaps Bowyer lucked out getting 3 wins on the spin. 'Cos it doesn't look like we'll win again this season.

Bowyer was lucky to win three games on the bounce - as in each we had some massive pieces of luck at key times. However - the players did play we effort for him.

Why did he pick Murphy - with Lowe needing to be rested, Williamson ill - who would you have played ? I wouldn't say he forfeited today's match - but he obviously decided not to risk certain players who have been key to us recently. Lets see who he picks for the Sheffield match - (injuries and illness permitting) if Murphy is anywhere near the starting 11 I do fear for us staying up.

David Dunn is blue + white through and through hes running round giving 110% for the last few games we need players with that type of commitment

I totally agree - but if is injured he can't give even 1%.

why do they deserve a rest? what have they done to warrant this? i work probably 5 times harder than them, do i get a rest? sod resting them, get them out on the pitch and make them work to get us out of this mess

Archived