BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dreamt of the day pedersen is not here and never available for selection, had that dream for about 5 years..........just add the rest of the squad now none know how to play or how to win mentallity is fooked in the lot of em.....11 youth teamers to start the 1st day of next season please ......what did connery say in the untouchables "if you dont want a bad apple go to the tree" or something similar this squad is wretched

If you want to find the one bad apple that ruined the whole crop look no further than Murphy. If your captain is slow lazy and useless it rubs off on the rest.

BOWYER OUT!

Brilliant second goal from Cardiff...showing us how it's done. If only the rest of the players had the same tenacity and heart as Dunn we would be fine but keep standing off is the order of the day. No pressure, no heart and I can easily see us not win another game this season.

On the stupid sub-comment: it was actually discussed here in Norway if memory serves me right and I'm drowning my sorrows right now and thus got it a bit mixed up....sorry....

Very easily beaten today. Could have been 3-0 in the first half. You have to hope it is more down to Cardiff being the best team in the league than Rovers being poor. Looking at the midfield we have struggled all day. Two strikers never seemed worth it to be honest. We needed an extra man in the middle.

GOAL - Cardiff 2-0 Blackburn - Joe Mason (86 mins)

Joe Mason fires the ball between the legs of the goalkeeper's legs to make the game safe for the leaders. David Dunne is wagging his fingers at his team-mates.

Was Dunne(sic) having a go at the rest of them? Sounds like he's the only one putting effort in.

• Backroom

The players have given up long ago

Our hope was down to other teams helping us out but the teams around us just keep winning

Archived