• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

This is Tottenham-esque

Shots:

Cardiff 35 Rovers 1

and still 5 minutes to go.

Wow, that's pathetic. Not surprising though, seeing as our team lacks guts, heart or determination.

Penalty to Cardiff, 3-0. This is beyond embarrassing.

The Bristol City equaliser might just give us a glimmer of hope but I think we need a proper manager in for Saturday and the team set up with our best players. That means get Murphy away from the team. Rhodes & Dunn must play.

What an embarrassment!! Is that ANOTHER game with ZERO shots on target??

Those "professional" footballers need a long look in the mirror tonight and ask did I give it my all ... Not one of them could. They'll carry on taking their cash as we crash into league one ... Can't see us winning another game this season.

Thank goodness for Bristol equalizing! Should we somehow get something out of the Sheff Weds game we can still limp to safety.

We're abysmal and worryingly getting worse. However we may run out of games to drop into the relegation zone.

Next season though, without a massive clear out and an experienced manager at the helm relegation would look an odds on certainty.

Guest Norbert

It is so hard not to say something bloodthirsty and violent and get myself banned. Very hard indeed. If North Korea fancied firing a nuke, I suggest Pune should be the target.

Gary Lad, play the kids next time. Might see a bit of passion eh.

Agree....would probably be better off just starting with the youth/U21-team + Jordan Rhodes & Dunn (if fit) as the rest of them can't be arsed. Would also include Kean but now he's injured so rules himself out. How a team of "professionals" can play 90 mins with no desire, apply no pressure, hardly able to string 4 passes together etc etc is beyond me. No matter who the owner or the manager is you should at least have some professional pride. Sad thing is most of these losers will be a hard sell (rhodes apart) after we are relegated. Probably will have to pay up some contracts and the bleeding continues. No arte no labore. What a sad state of affairs.....

Edit: Anyone with pc knowhow perhaps make a Venkys-mod for Bioshock Infinite? Kamy? Would feel REALLY good to vent some frustration....

Though disappointing - today was always going to be a struggle with the players out rested or ill. As soon as I saw Murphy in centre midfield I feared the worst against an energetic Cardiff midfield. This game won't make or break our season - though Kean getting injured could be significant. Yet again the game was lost in midfield - but it sounded like Murphy and Bentley didn't turn up.

Irrespective of your feelings towards our owners - I would ask all fans with Rovers at heart to get behind the team - as relegation is unthinkable.

Archived