BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds to me as though Mark Bowen would have been the one 'inexperienced'/new manager who would have been a sensible appointment over the last few years.

Relegation seeming increasingly likely and each game I am less and less sad about it. I think the club is almost dead in my heart.

dreamt of the day pedersen is not here and never available for selection, had that dream for about 5 years..........just add the rest of the squad now none know how to play or how to win mentallity is fooked in the lot of em.....11 youth teamers to start the 1st day of next season please ......what did connery say in the untouchables "if you dont want a bad apple go to the tree" or something similar this squad is wretched

Today's selection was reminiscent of Kean last year. Try something, it goes wrong, make 5 changes and watch it go wrong again. Serious doubts about Bowyer after this. How can you expect to win a game if you play such a weak midfield? Time left to come back yet though.......

• Backroom

Not sure it would have made a difference but bowyer has lost a lot of good will by playing murphy today

Very much doubt it was his choice Tom. He's not permanent manager and wants to keep his job in the ressies, so if Shebby says jump G-Bow says "how high?"

And I'm guessing either Shebby or one of the Venky's made the decision to play Murphy today.

Hollow shell of a club in every which way - the scum should feck off never to return. The mere mention of their name makes me angry/sad/depressed in equal terms. What does bling boy actually do following one of our games? Sit in a room watching our PL winning DVD, with fingers in ears, repeating la, la, la, we're nearly in the play offs.....w*nkers, the lot of them!

Today's selection was reminiscent of Kean last year. Try something, it goes wrong, make 5 changes and watch it go wrong again. Serious doubts about Bowyer after this. How can you expect to win a game if you play such a weak midfield? Time left to come back yet though.......

The players are just dire regardless of tactics.

• Moderation Lead

some of our midfield passing has been ok, we are absolutely pathetic in the final third tho and offer almost no goal threat whatsoever

And our top goalscorer/the 3rd highest goalscorer in the league is on the bench....

Archived