BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Apparently CKR has hardly touched the ball. Atleast Rhodes isn't on to hold us back as an attacking force :tu:

Indeed, that is the one positive to note from the game so far... how much better do we look without that foolish Jordan Rhodes breaking down our attacks with his awful link up play?

Come on chaps, will you stop whining and moaning and start getting behind the players, keep you complaints until after the game.

Don't forget the Venkys funded Jordan Rhodes; they are going nowhere and just think how bad it would be without their money and business acumen.

Another glimmer of light. Blackpool down to 10 men. They're not out of the mire either and a loss today would also leave them struggling. 0-0 at ht though.

Think our game plan must be to rely on 3 teams being more crap than us.

• Backroom

Think playing murphy is a cowardly decision by bowyer unless its forced

You can bet he won't play him at home

Looks like a few players must not like Bowyer either according to the theory some hold on here

Terrible, awful, embarassing stuff this

There's a load of chinese kids running round the pitch at half time (dunno whats going on I've turned the sound off) but we should pluck any 4 of them at random and stick them in our midfield. Won't be any worse.

We don't really deserve to be in this division, the team just aren't good enough. We haven't played well for an entire match all season (4-1 P'Boro the exception).

A disgrace to type that sentence when you look at the team on paper and the amounts they're paid, but this is what happens when people with no idea about football run the show. Chaos.

Our odds to be relegated must be shortening by the day.

Without doubt and deserve to be relegated ...

Still think regardless of the Cardiff result we will limp over the line ..

Wishful thinking it maybe but in some ways , i will settle for relegation if these owners leave ...

Perhaps those 3 games and a draw were just a blip by Bowyer, and he's too much of a nice guy to get a reaction out of this group second time around.

Whole thing has a very doom-laden feeling of relegation to it.

No-one standing up to be counted, taking the rest of the group with them.

There's a load of chinese kids running round the pitch at half time (dunno whats going on I've turned the sound off) but we should pluck any 4 of them at random and stick them in our midfield. Won't be any worse.

Claire, they are being taught Kung-fu by Rovers Head of Security and Thuggery.

• Backroom

Dunn,Pedsersen,Olsson,Rhodes,Bentley,Murphy,Gomes.....how/why the @#/? is this side struggling so much?

We are Pathetic.

Probably because the majority of those players are old, awful or a combination of the two. In Olsson's case he hasn't given a sh!t since we got relegated last season. Rhodes has done his part this season - as his goal tally proves.

Has a club ever sank as quickly as ours without entering administration?

I rem Northampton Town going from 4th Div to 1st Div and back again in as many years in the 60's. That was pretty special but they didn't go into administration though.

Think playing murphy is a cowardly decision by bowyer unless its forced

You can bet he won't play him at home

Looks like a few players must not like Bowyer either according to the theory some hold on here

Terrible, awful, embarassing stuff this

The bit in bold is complete rubbish imo.

If GB had been told to field Murphy, he'd play him both home and away.

That the first half performance has been poor today seems beyond doubt. Seems Bowyer got the starting line up wrong as most of us thought despite chaddy's protestations to the contrary.

• Backroom

Stay in the Championship with Venkys or get relegated without them. I know which I'd choose.

I just don't care any more.

No guarantee they'll leave if we go down, sadly. In fact, I can see them staying and the nightmare continuing until the club is gone.

• Backroom

If it is forced any one with any self esteem would say ,no i pick the team. If not they would walk ,i would for sure.

Sorry meant forced by no alternatives at all not forced by a higher power

Why would he not even be on the bench Friday then starting today?

Archived