BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v. Blackburn Rovers, preview

I think we can both agree that football has changed. Bowyer isn't the first to rest a player. Would I rest Rhodes, no I wouldn't. Is it completely out of the ordinary for a manager to rest a top scorer, no it's not.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rev, I guess I was trying to make a point, badly lol. The point I was making was that managers do rest players during busy times. It doesn't matter if its the top scorer and what money they are on, if they are tired they need resting. He's had a busy international break with Scotland and then back to back games.

Fair comment Ricky. If he's injured then he's injured, nothing you can do about that.

If he isn't then I tend to agree with the poster above who said if he isn't dead he has to play. At the very least he should be on the bench in case of emergency.

Have to reiterate, we only have a tweet claiming fatigue, the omission could be 100% tactical.

Edit: 2-0 Wolves sheesh

Just stating that you spat your dummy last time and said you wouldn't be back. That's all.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to put you on ignore.

spat my dummy go on elaborate...you and the nameless one said i was a waste of oxygen i mentioned a certain memeber who you are not allowed to mention but he still posts under a different guise and then i got banned for this. You were on my case before that for anything i said and the dummy comment is another attempt to wind me up again.

Just stating that you spat your dummy last time and said you wouldn't be back. That's all.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to put you on ignore.

oh and you said the other month to me ...try and keep it on topic..

Guest Norbert

Keep an eye on director's box - I'll wager a decent amount that who you spot there will be in charge at Rovers next week !

So anyone had a peek at the director's box then? :D

Sounds like a predictable turn of events with that midfield if Radio 5 is anything to go by. Mark Bowen has been quite scathing on our 'efforts'.

First Rovers attempt from Morris but poor finish and was ruled offside. Cardiff should've had a penalty a few minutes ago after a Hanley handball. We truly are woeful and look like dead cert relegation candidates. Don't care if Dunn is knackered....if he is at 30% he should play ahead of Murphy as we are effectively playing with 10 with him on the field going by his "efforts" this far. Make that 9 if you mention Gamst.....sigh....

Tony Cottee's just been on the Bank Holiday equivalent of Soccer Saturday and described the game in far less depressing terms than on here.

He said neither side had created much and said "credit to Blackburn" for getting bodies behind the ball.

Mark Bowen says we're being over-run & sloppy. He's very critical about the front two not tracking back.

And, [this is the 1st time I've EVER posted anything like this on this Board] ffs, ABBEY & Ricky, can't you take your spat either into PMs or set up your own thread?

This is a thread on this afternoon's game. I'm sure I'm not the only one for whom you two are ruining this afternoon. It's spats like yours that make this Board unbearable at times; you're like a pair of big kids.

Archived