BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fergie Set To Retire?

also in other papers aswell.

Moyes aint going to Schalke.

think Moyes should be next Man Utd manager

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-boss-alex-ferguson-1874702

this story is about Fergie missing the start of next season with having surgery during the summer

Is Moyes big enough for United and can he deliver the style they desire???

Would Moyes want to manage in the EPL after Everton???

I've been told schalke recently, but also arsenal when wenger was linked with Madrid and the french club. Next week it'll be Chelsea after Jose gives Roman the finger says haha and joins united. Could be a really interesting summer if the G14's shift a few around.

I'd like Heynckes in the EPL.

Personally I hope Kean lands Arsenal and JA can know my pain.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously a legend of the game but I've never forgiven him for pretending he didn't know that they'd relegated us in '99. Got right on my t!ts that did.

"I think our performance was terrific but mistakes at the back cost us.

"We dominated the first half but we were down 3-1 at the break.

"In fairness to the players they kept going and going.

"They were fouled and fouled and the referee has to be strong. Blackburn are very difficult to play against because the game is stopped all the time."

That annoyed me after losing 4-3 to us when we did the double over them. He's an even worse sore loser than Wenger imo.

thank god ferguson took years(and buckets of money) to win a single damn thing at OT(esp euro cups), otherwise the chances of liverpool ever retaking their rightful throne at the top of the english game may have been a distant dream. with fergie gone, the pressure will be massive again at united(like post busby), whereas rodgers can just steadily, under minimal pressure, build up the `pool to be a contender again hopefully.

i keaning hate united and all they stand for, if not rovers(which it won`t ever be again now), then liverpool all the way for me..

thank god ferguson took years(and buckets of money) to win a single damn thing at OT(esp euro cups), otherwise the chances of liverpool ever retaking their rightful throne at the top of the english game may have been a distant dream. with fergie gone, the pressure will be massive again at united(like post busby), whereas rodgers can just steadily, under minimal pressure, build up the `pool to be a contender again hopefully.

i keaning hate united and all they stand for, if not rovers(which it won`t ever be again now), then liverpool all the way for me..

I hate Utd too but..........ewwww, that seems like Scouse love to me. You should have one club and one club only.

(unless your other club is Glasgow Rangers)

I hate Utd too but..........ewwww, that seems like Scouse love to me. You should have one club and one club only.

(unless your other club is Glasgow Rangers)

This is gospel.

Best thing to happen to City since they were taken over.

Especially now that he's said he's going to remain at the club like a spector hanging over the new man.

Matt Busby all over again.............excellent

Wont miss the @#/?, another Kean apologist. The prick will hang about Old Trafford like a bad smell, abit like an old fool that wont leave the dance floor.

Hope they get Moyes as he'll be dreadful.

Liverpool make me want to puke - they're surely the most hateful team and bunch of fans in football. I would rather Burnley returned to their 'rightful throne' than those whining, grief-addicted, delusional scouse tossers.

Fergie comes across as a horrible individual yet there are those who say he's generous to a fault and excellent company. There might be truth in both as I can't see how anybody so incredibly driven could be pleasant to be around.

I certainly won't miss him, fantastic manager (probably the greatest) as he is. Hopefully Manyoo will crash and burn which will be tremendous fun and a nice distraction from our travails.

Archived