BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Brighton comfy until the most experienced player on the pitch Upson gives away a ridiculously penalty, woeful stuff now Derby look dangerous

• Moderation Lead

Honest 'Arry at it again in the paper ahead of tonight's game.

'Promotion? I thought we might go down! Is the headline. Shine a light, how many players have they signed/loaned, they should have walked this league!

Honest 'Arry at it again in the paper ahead of tonight's game.

'Promotion? I thought we might go down! Is the headline. Shine a light, how many players have they signed/loaned, they should have walked this league!

Are you sure he was not talking about himself and his very rich dog?

If that crowd figure is correct Pat Nevin and the commentator on 5Live must be pretty thick, they said early in the game

that there was a good crowd on and Wigan had marketed the game very well, also around 3,000 from QPR.

Doesn't it hold 25,000 ?

Awful, but.....and stay with me......would we have got a better gate, live on Telly, against a London club, Friday night?

Our support has died by 6/7k - we are at that level. Would have struggled to get 15,000, official gate, 20,000, no point having a go at the rugby town IMO, that's what Indian nouse does!

Awful, but.....and stay with me......would we have got a better gate, live on Telly, against a London club, Friday night?

Our support has died by 6/7k - we are at that level. Would have struggled to get 15,000, official gate, 20,000, no point having a go at the rugby town IMO, that's what Indian nouse does!

I reckon we'd have got at least 18,000 with the 3,000 from London, but that wasn't my point, I was questioning the intelligence of the commentators

who can't spot 10,000 empty seats.

14,560 is what the beeb reported it at

YES,without question.

I firmly believe we could have beat either side on the strength of that showing last night.Just compounds frustration...opportunity lost.

Archived