BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loan Signings...

Veevs

Dunny's injury is a massive blow. He or Rochina were the key to the team, along with Rhodes obviously. I'd prefer us getting in this Januzaj lad rather than a target man so that we can play our preferred formation. I personally am not convinced that Cairney, Marshall or Judge can play that number ten role.

nor I (good players though they are)

remember that time when we had a squad full of number 10s!!(12 months ago, though to be fair they where mostly crud number 10s)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully most of 'em have buggered off! People are mentioning Cairney on Twitter etc. but where is the evidence that he can play that role? I guess we'll have to give one of them a whirl in the withdrawn striker position as we'd be silly to change formation, but it is such a crucial spot for us given the way we're set up under Bowyer.

Dunny was always due an injury I guess. Interesting to see what Bowyer does in the loan market now.

Where is this loan signing that we are supposed to have in by the burnley game?

Time is running out and I worried that without Dunny in the hole, our six fingered friends down the road may get the victory they have waited for tomorrow!

I'll be there of course but I am now feeling extremely uncomfortable about this game.

Where is this loan signing that we are supposed to have in by the burnley game?

Time is running out and I worried that without Dunny in the hole, our six fingered friends down the road may get the victory they have waited for tomorrow!

I'll be there of course but I am now feeling extremely uncomfortable about this game.

Behave, relax, sit or stand comfortably and watch the dingles climb back into their caves!

We have loads of players who can the number 10 role. Judge, Marshall and Cairney can all play there.

really dont see the point in bringing in another player when we got players who can there.

plus we got to think about adding to the wage bill with having a high wage bill already.

Guidetti isnt going come here.

I dont think we will bring in loan player until we loan one of our player out like Nunes or Best.

We have a full squad here and now is time to use it. we have around 25/26 man squad to pick from this season.

Thankfully most of 'em have buggered off! People are mentioning Cairney on Twitter etc. but where is the evidence that he can play that role? I guess we'll have to give one of them a whirl in the withdrawn striker position as we'd be silly to change formation, but it is such a crucial spot for us given the way we're set up under Bowyer.

Dunny was always due an injury I guess. Interesting to see what Bowyer does in the loan market now.

Dunny is an injury waiting to happen. Wouldn't bank on him as anything other than a 3rd choice for in the hole, not because he doesn't have the ability, but because he's physically broke. A quality player but my word you can't bank on him playing 20+ games a season (unless a contract is in the offing...)

Anyhow didn't Cairney pay in the hole for latter parts of the Bolton game and do alright there? Also on what I've seen of the lad's tackling (non-existent) and his creativity and hunger for the ball then I think he'd slot into the number 10 role quite well.

We have loads of players who can the number 10 role. Judge, Marshall and Cairney can all play there.

really dont see the point in bringing in another player when we got players who can there.

plus we got to think about adding to the wage bill with having a high wage bill already.

Guidetti isnt going come here.

I dont think we will bring in loan player until we loan one of our player out like Nunes or Best.

We have a full squad here and now is time to use it. we have around 25/26 man squad to pick from this season.

Guidetti doesnt really have any other option but rot in the U21's for Citeh or move on loan to a championship club..... why not us?

would be a top signing

Strikers available from the prem:

Jordan Bowery (Aston Villa), Etien Velikonja (Cardiff), Stephen Dobbie and Aaron Wilbraham (Crystal Palace), Apostolos Vellios (Everton), Chris David (Fulham), Aaron McLean (Hull), Jordon Ibe and Adam Morgan (Liverpool), Alex Nimely and John Guidetti (Man City), Lee Barnard, Billy Sharp and Jonathan Forte (Southampton), Leroy Lita (Swansea), Jonathan Obika and Harry Kane (Tottenham), Ricardo Vaz Te (West Ham).

We have got 5 centre midfielders and we dont need another!!!

Guidetti isnt going to play here. Rhodes will always play and start every game. We dont play 2 up front cos it leave us short in midfield with most teams playing 3 man centre midfielder whether in 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 or 3-5-2 formation.

we are currently playing 4-2-3-1 formation and playing good passing football and create alot chances so why change formation just to bring another striker.

we have 25/26 man squad and we CANT keep adding players to the squad without getting rid of a couple on loan. Bowyer has brought 13 players this summer and cut the wage bill with the FFP rules coming in and he seems to be building a good squad with the right qualities for this league

Strikers available from the prem:Jordan Bowery (Aston Villa), Etien Velikonja (Cardiff), Stephen Dobbie and Aaron Wilbraham (Crystal Palace), Apostolos Vellios (Everton), Chris David (Fulham), Aaron McLean (Hull), Jordon Ibe and Adam Morgan (Liverpool), Alex Nimely and John Guidetti (Man City), Lee Barnard, Billy Sharp and Jonathan Forte (Southampton), Leroy Lita (Swansea), Jonathan Obika and Harry Kane (Tottenham), Ricardo Vaz Te (West Ham).

No reason why we couldn't get any of them on loan.

Wha

We have got 5 centre midfielders and we dont need another.

Guidetti isnt going to play here. Rhodes will always play and start every game. We dont play 2 up front cos it leave us short in midfield with most teams playing 3 man centre midfielder whether in 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 or 3-5-2 formation.

we are currently playing 4-2-3-1 formation and playing good passing football and create alot chances so why change formation just to bring another striker.

We have got 5 centre midfielders and we dont need another.

What if Rhodes and Best pick up knocks before Campbell is available again? Isn't that more the idea?

• Backroom

We have got 5 centre midfielders and we dont need another!!!

we have 25/26 man squad and we CANT keep adding players to the squad without getting rid of a couple on loan. Bowyer has brought 13 players this summer and cut the wage bill with the FFP rules coming in and he seems to be building a good squad with the right qualities for this league

What are the chances that if we do bring someone in your stance on it will suddenly change in support of the move?

Wha

What if Rhodes and Best pick up knocks before Campbell is available again? Isn't that more the idea?

DJ is almost back from injury. wont be ready for the Burnley game tho.

we can always play King up front.

What are the chances that if we do bring someone in your stance on it will suddenly change in support of the move?

I think we need a target man type of striker to give us a plan B to allow us to play more long ball and play 4-4-2 formation if our current formation 4-2-3-1 isn't working.

But with the finances being the way they are currently and wage bill very high its seems clear to me that we need to get a player out on loan first before bring one loan in.

But with Rhodes being here and scoring goals for team and most importantly the team being set up right to get the best out of Rhodes and create chances for the team then we don't need to be changing formation just to bring in another striker.

if we could loan Best and Nunes out and bring in a striker and winger on loan in then fine but I don't see anyone wanting Best at the moment

Archived