BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loan Signings...

Veevs

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice to sign somebody on loan, what is going on? We could easily have Zaha on loan.

say who???

For me, the reason Rovers/Bowyer haven't sign anyone on loan is because we already have big squad and we haven't let anyone out on loan so cant bring one in. seem first straight forward to me.

we have 26/27 players in the first team squad and we don't need anymore players in. we need to use the squad we got

Sharp to Reading. Good players going elsewhere but no sign for new striker or was it plan B for Dunny. We shouldn´t loan players just for fun but one is needed as Dunn won´t be fit for half the matches and Rochina is out for too long. I know we have players but wouldn´t Judge already play behind JR if Bowyer thinks he does the job?

The plan was suppose to B in use before Burnley. Seems like Bowyer shouldn´t be public on these as he isn´t backed by the owners.

Just watching MOTD, I think Phil Jones could do with coming back 'home' on loan to reacquaint himself with GB.

Be a good move for us and a good move for him IMO, he looks like he's lost the plot, understandably I guess because he never knows what position he's playing from one week to the next.

Over to Degsy and Moysey. (Nothing in it other than me chewing the fat by the way before anyone gets arsey)

Can't see 'Man Utd youth product' Jones wanting such a move. Or his WAGslag missus.

Don't know about that Norbert but we know his background. He looks like little lad lost to me and has for a while. Hence my suggestion, makes good professional sense to me.

Great to see 'Kean lover' squirming to boot. I wonder how he'll react to 70 odd thousand plastics screaming Moyes Out? Funny how things come home to roost!

Logically you have a point. After all, Jones probably knows Bowyer from the Academy/Reserves, and he may recover in familiar surroundings. However, I can see how he would probably think a move would be an admission of failure.

Jones needs a prolonged stint at centre half. At whatever club that maybe, it will benefit the player and England. All this fullback or holding midfield talk is bobbins. The lad is fantastic when he only has to worry about what's directed straight at him. He needs to be very careful that he doesn't fritter away too many years being united's mr versatile. But he won't be doing that in blue n white halves for a long long time if at all.

Jones needs a prolonged stint at centre half. At whatever club that maybe, it will benefit the player and England. All this fullback or holding midfield talk is bobbins. The lad is fantastic when he only has to worry about what's directed straight at him. He needs to be very careful that he doesn't fritter away too many years being united's mr versatile. But he won't be doing that in blue n white halves for a long long time if at all.

Agreed PV unfortunately.

I feel for the lad to a degree and I think he epitomises the issues young English talent have to endure these days. Overhyped at too young an age and invariably have to fit in at a club to accommodate others or warm the bench. That's compensated monthly I guess by the size of the wedge they collect.

Jones on loan then we all awake from our dreams. Jones went to Man utd to soon, would of been better to have sign him and then let him develop at rovers at center half for a years or so

But Venkys tried to screw United for every single penny they could, so that was never going to happen sadly.

But Venkys tried to screw United for every single penny they could, so that was never going to happen sadly.

They had every right to. They didn't want to sell and he was illegally tapped up by that Cur (I refuse to say Sir) Alex Ferguson.

Regardless what you think of Ferguson I don't think lending him back to Rovers to "develop" under LMA role model Kean (despite backing him in public) would have entered his mind . On the rare chance that this had of took place I would imagine that with Jones's winning attitude he would have developed one of those mysterious Kean injuries, wouldn't want to have risked not getting relegated after the unsuccessful first attempt.

I do wonder if Kean was the one who let the release clause fee slip during his cozy chat sharing a glass or two (or three or four) with Ferguson celebrating after handing United the title, after all his agent was the one who had re-negotiated the Jones contract .

Archived