BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regard to bowyer and tactixs theres only one place hes going wrong thats having two defensive midfielders against bolton and barnsley had cairney and lowe and we destroyed them dont understand why hes changed it to two def mids

Ive nothing at all against Lowe but Williamson is the far better all round player so for me it should be him plus someone a bit more creative, depending on who is available. Particularly for home games but he'll never drop Lowe and he's going safety first now it seems. We'd better get used to nil nil home games i think for the time being.

We need to overhaul the squad from last season. too many players from last season squad have been too used to losing and cutbacks in wages.

Campbell wasnt a Bowyer signing. was signed by Appleton last season.

Spurr, Cairney, Evans have been good signings.

Marshall, Taylor and Judge have taken time to settle into the club. all look decent at times during games.

Kilgallon has been decent signing and good back up for Dann and Hanley.

Kane hasnt been his best compare to last season performances.

rest of players were signed as back up and to add depth to the first team squad.

Even taking this assessment as correct - Marshall, Taylor and Judge decent?!? Not sure I can name 3 good things each of them have done. Same for Kilgallon, although injury may have been pat in that. Regardless, even if they have been decent then that isn't what we needed. We needed players who would improve the team and more often then not put in good performances. We had players who'd put in decent performances before - the team needed improving and not enough of our signings have done so.

Keep your eyes on Judan Ali, something cooking !!!

lets hope this is not true.

The club is running normal(as normal as we have under Venkys :closedeyes::rolleyes: ) and we DONT KNOW any distractions off the fields anymore. FFS

Is the new striker a Judan Ali signing Glen ?

DoF ?

No. Gestede is defo a Bowyer signing.

If DOF is the case just when you thought Rovers couldn't become a bigger joke than we already are if true looks like a shebby rearing his ugly head again

Cant see Rovers bring in Ali as Director of Football cos I don't think Bowyer would stand for it.

The club is running normal(as normal as we have under Venkys :closedeyes::rolleyes: ) and we DONT KNOW any distractions off the fields anymore. FFS

Cant see Rovers bring in Ali as Director of Football cos I don't think Bowyer would stand for it.

Let's hope he doesn't

100% state if he comes that's my ticket in the bin.

Really makes you wonder if there are some covenants on the club that say - if the support goes below a certain threshold that they no longer have to keep Brockhall and Ewood for football.

The only logical reason to bring Ali in would be to drive more fans away.

Got to hope this is just a daft rumour but with Glen posting it...

Maybe that's their way of binning Bowyer.

• Backroom

At various points during Venky's reign numerous people (on here) have said they're never going back, and the majority of them have. There's little point making these types of remarks as you only have to then attempt to justify yourself in future when you start going again.

Most people who no longer go are the ones who didn't announce it. They just stopped going.

Just an honest opinion on how Id feel. With time that could change, but it is what it is. I wouldnt stop going as I get more out of gamedays than the game, but it would strip it back to what it was the past year or so and thats routine and emotionless

Archived