BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Away

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great effort so far, we're doing exactly what I hoped we would be doing. And we've had more chances than I thought we could have had. But we're going to have to go at it even harder second half, because surely Pool will wake up at some point...

A long time since I enjoyed a Rovers' performance so much.

Think we have been excellent so far.

Baptiste looking solid, this source is feeding you some right nonsence of late Merc.

Stoke's drubbing wasn't that long ago!

We are playing more controlled stuff.

Baptiste looking solid, this source is feeding you some right nonsence of late Merc.

Let's hope is hasn't to stretch his legs !

I'll ask again. Why are we, where we are in the league? Blame Gaz by all means, but the players have to take responsibility too. This (and the Stoke) performance show we are capable of so much more.

That's the frustrating part. Some would have you believe we're lucky just to stay up but the intensity today and Stoke shows what can do. If the players are just going through the motions in the "lesser" league games then they need blame but I think the buck stops with the manager. Perhaps he's not motivating them or the fact in the fa cup a draw does nothing and in the league it's his first priority.

Archived