BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Away

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to tomorrow. My lad is going, his first visit to Anfield and it'll be the biggest crowd he's been in. We've set expectations low in terms of a result! He's heard about the great atmosphere Liverpool can create on occasion. However, tomorrow he'll hear Rovers fans in full voice and we'll do ourselves proud - let's give them something to think about.

20 years on. Let's thank Jack. WE are the Rovers.

Let BT carry on getting games, about time sky had a proper competitor, will drive prices in favour of the customers.

Rubbish. It's not competition. You have to buy both which means it's just a con. I used to pay for Premier League football, now I pay more for the same thing!

That said, I rarely watch Premier League nowadays anyway!

A girl friend of mine bought a ticket from some guy from Liverpool, he gave her his fancard and everything seems fine, but do you think guys that she will have any problems geting into the KOP with fancard saying MR. "SOMEONE" or she will be fine??

Too bad that she has to be in the Kop but anyway looking forward for this game. Our biggest for the season. I hope that we will be proud of the team.

I would play:

Eastwood

Marshall - The new guy - Killa - Olsson

Taylor- Williamson(is he alright)- Cairney Conway

Rudy/Rhodes - King(is he fit?)

Don't think we have a hope in hell. Would love to be proved wrong.

Still not been to the new Wembley. Our real chance was under Appleton against Millwall. Still makes me angry.

First goal crucial, and not too early

Thats true , I went to the Emirates and I did not give us a prayer !

Is Bowyer any better than Appleton ?

2 years on and 4 windows on , little has changed really ......

The bloody Venkys still own Us !

My team would be:-

Eastwood; Henley, Henry, Kilgallon, Olsson; Marshall, Evans, Taylor, Cairney, Conway; Gestede

Subs:- Steele, Spurr, Baptiste, Rhodes, Brown, Williamson, Lenihan.

Has there been no news on loaning Paul Taylor Chaddy ? I was wondering whether they might sign him up on the QT

and then unleash him as our secret weapon, we are very short on pace.

Or maybe King is not that badly injured and GB will surprise us ?

Has there been no news on loaning Paul Taylor Chaddy ? I was wondering whether they might sign him up on the QT

and then unleash him as our secret weapon, we are very short on pace.

Or maybe King is not that badly injured and GB will surprise us ?

I think Taylor would have had to sign for us before Friday midday to be register for the cup but could be wrong on this.

I dont want to see us battered but i dont want us to lose without having a go at them .. i would like to see us play 442 with Rhodes and Gestede up top with Evans and Williamson holding and 1 from Taylor and Cairney and 1 from Conway and Marshall

Haha, will it heck. Alls it means - as it does now - is that instead of paying one provider to watch footy, you now have to pay two.

Don't talk nonsense, of course it helps to bring the price down for the customer. All you need to do is pick up the phone, tell them that BT offer a similar package for cheaper and they will offer you a cheaper deal. I've got the full package, sports, movies everything, plus landline and broadband for just £58 month, which is a good £50 cheaper than what it's advertised for.

You don't pay both, that would be silly. Choose one or the other, but when phoning use the competitors prices etc. Plus you could have both without paying to much, just get your broadband with BT and you get their sports channel free.

I get BT sport HD for free with there Internet. I thought it was good and a change from the usal Sky crap.

I have BT fibre broadband but only get BT Sports free and not the HD version. Are you sure you get HD free pal?

The fans will do the town and the club proud, no doubt about that.

Lets hope the team can make a game of it also, they certainly have so far in the competition, so no reason to think they won't.

COYB

Think we will lose relatively easily and expect us to be chasing the game from early on. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Also hoping we sneak a goal against the run of play and hang on long enough for them to get jittery.

Brilliant away support yet again. COYB.

90 mins off wembley when we last beat them at Anfield in fa cup and Blake scored we were 10th in championship and they were 5th in prem so hopefully same.....

Found a stat about us and Liverpool. For all they are one of biggest clubs in the country and have a global fan base there have been more fans on Ewood watching little old rovers than Liverpool fans on Anfield watching Liverpool. Their record attendance is 61,905 vs wolves compared to our record attendance of 62,522 vs noblot. (Going off info from football grounds guide so don't know how reliable it is may be wrong)

To be fair that's pretty much the only thing we have over them. But suppose we have history over them having been formed nearly 20 yrs before the good people of Liverpool decided they wanted a 2nd team in the city.

Rubbish. It's not competition. You have to buy both which means it's just a con. I used to pay for Premier League football, now I pay more for the same thing!

That said, I rarely watch Premier League nowadays anyway!

Weird. I was trying to comment on the above but I can't quote and post. Anyway.......

BT TV and Sport is free to broadband subscribers. We pay £15/month for everything which is less than when BT TV was introduced. One only pays for BT Sport if you don't have the broadband.

All we pay for outside the £15 is for on demand films which to me is far preferable to subscribing to a film channel we would rarely watch. If we watch one a month that would be heavy use!!

For our house it's a far better deal than the £1300 per annum one poster said he paid Sky.

For our house it's a far better deal than the £1300 per annum one poster said he paid Sky.

Yep but thats we 3 Sky HD plus boxes plus all the sports and Movies. I don't watch normal tv unless it Football or Rugby Union. Most of the tv shows I watched are on Sky One or Sky Atlantic.

Plus I watch most PL football games and enjoy watching Spanish football. Plus I huge Cricket fan so thats on Sky also.

I only got BT sport for the Football and NBA.

In my view Sky is much better than BT for its TV shows and sport coverage. Fully worth the money IMO.

For anyone in the Edinburgh area there's a few of us watching the game in the Murrayfield Bar today. Celtic are on at the same time but we should be ok there as they have more than 1 system.

This is one of them games when everything points at a Liverpool win but you never know. Early sending off would help.

For anyone in the Edinburgh area there's a few of us watching the game in the Murrayfield Bar today. Celtic are on at the same time but we should be ok there as they have more than 1 system.

This is one of them games when everything points at a Liverpool win but you never know. Early sending off would help.

Of Hanley? 😉

Archived