BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

9 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Just who and where has said there is direct focus to lower wages and sell high earners ? That is just pure speculation in itself with little foundation whereas Dack rumours about training issues are out there from various sources including his beloved wag

Nobody, I suggested that and various other theories as equally unsubstantiated potential reasons for his lack of inclusion, with players not up to the standard preferred.

Where are these various sources? Do you have quotes to hand?

Pushing aside the gossip for one second and purely on ability. Would you bring on Dack before Vale and/or Hirst, or not? 

9 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Nobody, I suggested that and various other theories as equally unsubstantiated potential reasons for his lack of inclusion, with players not up to the standard preferred.

Where are these various sources? Do you have quotes to hand?

Pushing aside the gossip for one second and purely on ability. Would you bring on Dack before Vale and/or Hirst, or not? 

I would have him before them, of course, even if he could manage 60 mins or a cameo sub appearance for 35 mins or more.

The rumours are he has been happy with the change of training to twice a day impacting on the reality tv show he appears on with OA and co. The frustration of this added to a lack of playing time probably made him boil over as Dack isn't the type of player to gob off at referees.

My view, Dack is qaulity even now, he showed it at Bradford and he has shown it in the U21 games, his range of passing an ability to score goals ADDED to he is probably alongside Hedges who ware the only 2 Rovers players capable of putting their foot on the ball to dictate play. Yes, I know young Wharton is class coming through, but a Dack in the side gives alternatives that are better than a Sam Smodizc the big issues is he appears not to be able to run as much in the number 10 slot.

I think Dack's red card yesterday was the culmination of his frustrations this season. He clearly believes he is fit and deserving of more than a place on the bench and not even getting on the pitch more often than not. Sometimes a referees decision can provoke an abusive outburst from a player but yesterday from what I saw that wasn't the case. The ball had gone out of play near the corner flag and the next thing is Dack is walking slowly off the pitch. I couldn't help thinking he knows his time is up and I felt some empathy with him as he trudged across the pitch.

Thanks for the memories Bradley.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

I would have him before them, of course, even if he could manage 60 mins or a cameo sub appearance for 35 mins or more.

The rumours are he has been happy with the change of training to twice a day impacting on the reality tv show he appears on with OA and co. The frustration of this added to a lack of playing time probably made him boil over as Dack isn't the type of player to gob off at referees.

My view, Dack is qaulity even now, he showed it at Bradford and he has shown it in the U21 games, his range of passing an ability to score goals ADDED to he is probably alongside Hedges who ware the only 2 Rovers players capable of putting their foot on the ball to dictate play. Yes, I know young Wharton is class coming through, but a Dack in the side gives alternatives that are better than a Sam Smodizc the big issues is he appears not to be able to run as much in the number 10 slot.

I would have given him more chances but I'm not the coach. JDT doesn't fancy him for one reason or another and we have to live with that. Surely he'll have Uncle Tony to put an arm round him in January and we'll get some cash. Probably not much but his wages will help.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I suspect that the rumours are as laughable and as fictional as they seem until I see anything of substance otherwise. 

Well clearly these rumours if that what you want to call them are out there for a certain reason or not. Just like Mowbray going public over a private conversation with Dack and his fitness level

5 hours ago, 47er said:

I would have given him more chances but I'm not the coach. JDT doesn't fancy him for one reason or another and we have to live with that. Surely he'll have Uncle Tony to put an arm round him in January and we'll get some cash. Probably not much but his wages will help.

I am sure the club could do a bit with the money - transfer fee and wages - the sticking point is if Dack doesn't want to move on and as it appears his missus might be pregnant (rumours abound why she has left IACGMOOH) he may want to remain in the N West.

31 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Might sound daft but they are true MB! In fact they will be corroborated at some point when the next series airs as she makes it an issue in one of the episodes!!!

Oh good, we could do with a public statement of how unsettled our player is, from a vacuous bimbo. Should do wonders for team spirit and club harmony.

3 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Might sound daft but they are true MB! In fact they will be corroborated at some point when the next series airs as she makes it an issue in one of the episodes!!!

well that ain't a surprise at all and if you think JDT is going to happy about that sort of thing happening going public he ain't going to be. I wonder if Rovers are aware this has happened in an episode of the TV series and what has been Rovers reaction?

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Rumours upon rumours now, with 2 different layers of reality TV shows included.

who says these are just rumours tho? 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

well that ain't a surprise at all and if you think JDT is going to happy about that sort of thing happening going public he ain't going to be. I wonder if Rovers are aware this has happened in an episode of the TV series and what has been Rovers reaction?

A rumour can be defined as "a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."

Its a rumour.

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

In my experience players who have had serious injuries previously aren’t happy with doing extra training because they don’t want to exacerbate the injuries. Some of them hardly wanted to train at all.

Regarding most players training and some not, Bolton Wanderers had an excellent centre back, Gudni Bergson. He was in his late thirties and never trained as hard as his team mates but was always first name on the team sheet. He was superb.

I think Big Sam was their manager at the time.

Just saying as a matter of interest.

10 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

A rumour can be defined as "a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."

Its a rumour.

Given the people who has posted this info I would say there is more meat on the bone than just a simple rumour. 

His missus commented like she has on social media won't have impressed JDT or Rovers one bit would it or the possible part of a TV series discusssing this won't impress JDT or Rovers again will it? 

If you remember back to the day JDT was appointed he said that the team was number 1 at all times. 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is this something to do with Fleetwood Mac

• Like 1