BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2015/16 Fixtures

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a pal that lives in Blacko (Rovers fan) that won't bother with Burnley away for the exact same reason. They just add fuel to the fire with these stupid restrictions.

I drink in my local with Rovers and Burnley fans regularly and nothing happens, how strange.....

Well quite. One year we went corporate just to avoid the travel palaver (well I say corporate bless their cotton socks they tried their best). It was probably one above a toddlers bday party where their mum puts out sausages on a cocktail stick. But for all we cheered etc it's not the same crack as being with your own fans.

Although it created a funny moment when Brian laws came in and one of our lads went over to shake his hand. So he came over to us lot and said sorry lads to which we emphatically told him there was no need to apologise and that to a man we all hoped he'd have a job for life. Think he suspected we were rovers fans by the end.

22nd August - Brighton away should be a game that people pencil in for a weekend getaway.

They do real ale in the away end, seaside resort, and our spirit won't have been broken by then surely!

• Moderation Lead

22nd August - Brighton away should be a game that people pencil in for a weekend getaway.

They do real ale in the away end, seaside resort, and our spirit won't have been broken by then surely!

Fairly up for that I must admit, a long distance away day, and about a week before I go for a weekend away! I'll test the patience of 'er indoors! :lol:

I hope the 2015 league table is stapled to each one of their foreheads before each and every game, from Wolves to reading, so they are reminded how badly they let themselves down last season. The players still receiving a decent salary that is.

Home first game, last game and Boxing Day, not bad. Hope we repeat the 5-1 like the last time we started against Wolves...

I remember that game fondly. Emerton and Amoruso both scored and looked like absolute world beaters on their debuts and chants of "We are top of the league!" were ringing around the ground.

couple of away games of particular interest , MK Dons away , i have family there so a nice weekend away in order , Hull Away , never been before and quite early on in season so weather might be kind , and Rotherham away (again a new one for me) closest to the boys birthday , i try and take him to a couple of away games a year to grounds we've never been before hopefully one landing on or near his birthday

, so quite happy with these 3 staying saturday pm k.o's please SKY

• Backroom

Wolves H

Huddersfield A

Cardiff H

Brighton A

Bolton H

I think the fixtures have been quite kind to us for August, hopefully we can hit the ground running because apart from Brighton away there's no reason why we can't take maximum points from the others.

The buck ALWAYS stops with the manager.

I never said he wouldn't be responsible for the outcome. There are many reasons for losing football games which the manager may take responsibility for- but the reasons themselves will be a result of more than one mans failings.

Wolves H

Huddersfield A

Cardiff H

Brighton A

Bolton H

I think the fixtures have been quite kind to us for August, hopefully we can hit the ground running because apart from Brighton away there's no reason why we can't take maximum points from the others.

Dont buy into this "fixtures being kind" lark.

This is the Championship where any team can beat anyone on the day. No easy games especially where we re involved ..

It's what the bucks are paid for.

No targets, no ambition, fawning apologists aplenty. What a gig :D

Fawning apologists aplenty? I think there are more who think like you. If I had to stoop to the same level of labelling, id describe them as "raging blamers"

Archived