SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Auditors Resign

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gav, do they care enough?

No, Rovers fans do not.

Most Rovers fans will have their faces rubbed in poo, castration with a blunt knife, and their penis or clitoris removed with a pair of false teeth and still back the Venkys as the only option.

GET REAL AND REMONSTRATE !!

If this is as bad as it sounds I think even the happiest of clappers will turn.

Its the hope that kills.

Imagine any of thinking back in say circa 2006 that less than a decade later we'd be praying for a recently resigned auditor to spill the beans and rid us of Indian chicken farmer owners?

Life is very strange...

Ucking Shysters, the lot of them, Shaw cannot believe his luck getting paid more than the PM to run an operation that's doing nothing for the good of the town or the football club.

Time to get angry, time to get rid of these inept chicken farmers from under a rock in Pune.

Rovers fans it's over to you, do you care enough?

I hope enough do.

It's starting to feel like the time we played Stockpprt in the league away. Lots of kids ran on the pitch but the cops couldn't do much because of their age. Let's encourage a junior Rovers pitch invasion 😄.

I hope enough do.

It's starting to feel like the time we played Stockpprt in the league away. Lots of kids ran on the pitch but the cops couldn't do much because of their age. Let's encourage a junior Rovers pitch invasion .

Gav does not do pitch invasions ;-)

What I can't fathom is there are some dipsticks questioning kamys legitimacy on twitter. It's as if they want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend this is all made up.

We are all football supporters wanting to live the dream. So popping the dream with turgid gut wrenching reality is always going to get the messenger of reality into trouble with some people.

I have posted on the audit resignation in the accounts section.

My mate is an auditor or something like that (all these financial jobs sound the same) so I asked him why they would usually resign. He said "if they were asked to resign as they wanted to appoint someone new or suppose could be for unscrupulous reasons but most common reason just because company want someone new in. They also have to resign after a certain number of years as no longer viewed as independent and objective"

Seems may be a storm in a teacup but this is the venkys after all assume what the worst thing is and make it worse still....

• Backroom

Who the flook is Gandhi Buba ?

A lifelong Indan Rover currently on the board. Heard he went to Millwall away last season and had a scrap with the Millwall ultras after they started talking crap about King Kenny. All rumours mind.

Fingers crossed pal, we need a tipping point, hope it's coming

When you've got your rebellion and flerked off the venkys gav where will you go and who will you support? I couldn't switch to Burnley thats for sure and Preston isn't really a footballing town so it'll prob be Bolton for me. :mellow:

My mate is an auditor or something like that (all these financial jobs sound the same) so I asked him why they would usually resign. He said "if they were asked to resign as they wanted to appoint someone new or suppose could be for unscrupulous reasons but most common reason just because company want someone new in. They also have to resign after a certain number of years as no longer viewed as independent and objective"

Seems may be a storm in a teacup but this is the venkys after all assume what the worst thing is and make it worse still....

Is that new because the last accountants did the Rovers accounts for over 100 years

When you've got your rebellion and flerked off the venkys gav where will you go and who will you support? I couldn't switch to Burnley thats for sure and Preston isn't really a footballing town so it'll prob be Bolton for me. :mellow:

Is that a joke which has gone over my head Gord?

Its the hope that kills.

Imagine any of thinking back in say circa 2006 that less than a decade later we'd be praying for a recently resigned auditor to spill the beans and rid us of Indian chicken farmer owners?

Life is very strange...

Crazy times. Off the back of the 05/06 season, if anyone asked me about Rovers in 10 years I'd be full of confidence and positivity.

That season was one of the most enjoyable/incredible seasons in more recent history.

Sad to look at Rovers now and potential Oblivion on the horizon.

Archived