SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Sakho with that haircut looks like someone ran over his head and he never washed off the tyre marks...

Did anyone else just notice the irony of United fans shouting 'you scouse @#/?s' at Liverpool fans when Rooney just scored for them? Goons!

• Moderation Lead

couldnt care if it was 15 miles offside and 5 hours stoppage time ,never feel sorry for bin dippers

I've no issue with scousers, certainly the ones I've met have been sound. No issue with Liverpool as a place, but Liverpool FC and their persecution complex, I cannot stand!

What is up with Stoke fans booing Aaron Ramsay for having his leg broken by Ryan Shawcross? Absolute and utter idiots.

I've met a few Stoke fans and they've all been to55ers with delusions of grandeur, when it comes to football that is. Try and avoid a football related conversation is the best way.

What is up with Stoke fans booing Aaron Ramsay for having his leg broken by Ryan Shawcross? Absolute and utter idiots.

After that tackle Shawcross phoned Ramsey several times, went to his house, and finally wrote a letter apologising, Ramsey blanked all. (Im not saying it justifies it, but it does give a bit more insight).

Incidentally nice to see a ref ignoring the diving and rolling around from the Arsenal players, and just playing on.

Wish Ben Marshall showed as much passion for ROVERS as he did celebrating the Rooney goal in the crowd with Phil Jones

Is that true? I'm sure I read on here that his partner gave birth at lunchtime yesterday. And he is bouncing around with a crowd of Rags at Anfield? Says a lot about him.

Is that true? I'm sure I read on here that his partner gave birth at lunchtime yesterday. And he is bouncing around with a crowd of Rags at Anfield? Says a lot about him.

Its not him. Just a guy who looks a little bit like him.

• Moderation Lead

Not surprised in the slightest Martin Olsson can't get in this Norwich side, Robbie Brady playing brilliantly today.

Liverpool are so weak from set plays and when challenged physically, it's not as if Sakho and Toure are small lads either!

Archived