BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

Cheering someone who's ill. tut tut tut

That's a bit unfair. We'd been on a coach since 7am and the first news we got was the team from Chaddy on here. Nobody knew of any illness. Perhaps a little thought wouldn't go amiss before you slag people off

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the final sentence but no need to have a go at Parson. He is Rovers thru and thru, and although I do disagree with his support of GB he is a 100% Rovers fan.

Classless post from a classless poster. Hasn't been on for days buts posts that within minutes of the final whistle.

He's delighted.

Got to make a change soon. Give it two or three more games maybe but that will have to be that.

We'll be down by February at this rate.

I respect GB for the stability he initially brought to the club after the Kean era and he has been working under very difficult conditions when it comes to finances.

However, enough is enough. League 1 football cannot be contemplated.

6+ points from next three games or out.

Classless post from a classless poster. Hasn't been on for days buts posts that within minutes of the final whistle.

He's delighted.

Hey, d i c k head, at least get your facts right. I have posted every day this last week.

As far being delighted, I placed bets on both Rovers to win and to win by 3 goals to 1 so I am anything but delighted.

@LouisWatson_: Most boring team I've ever seen at the Amex. Feel sorry for Blackburn fans that burnt my eyes 😂 #hooofff That is a tweet from a Brighton fan, doesn't surprise me. If we don't beat bolton at home on Friday then I can see bowyer getting a tonne of abuse.

Our long throw ins and free kicks into their box from our own area frustrated the Brighton fans. It slowed the game down and stopped them from getting any flow into their game. Plus, we caused them a lot of problems to them with set pieces which they didn't like.

We played very well. We looked stronger down the spine of the team and dangerous from wide positions. Duffy/Hanley looked dominant and Guthrie/Akpan looked a good combo. We were powder-puff up front though. That team with a front two of Rhodes/Vaughan would be dangerous imo.

Koita shows flashes of brilliance, he made some outstanding mazy runs. He's also very good in the air. He is very low on match fitness though, he could barely run in the second half. Could be a real top player for us when fully fit. Delf did well with his hold up play and made some good runs into the channel. However, he lacks the killer instinct in and around the box.

We had 5 new signings starting and our best player out injured. Team still gelling and the best striker in the league still to return. Poor start to the season obviously but let's not get carried away. Mid table beckons.

That's a bit unfair. We'd been on a coach since 7am and the first news we got was the team from Chaddy on here. Nobody knew of any illness. Perhaps a little thought wouldn't go amiss before you slag people off

Sorry you took it that way - wasn't ment to be a ''slag off''. It turned out as a poor attempt by me at satire/sarcasm actually aimed at Lowe. Usually I'm better at it and I hope Lowe is too.

Our long throw ins and free kicks into their box from our own area frustrated the Brighton fans. It slowed the game down and stopped them from getting any flow into their game. Plus, we caused them a lot of problems to them with set pieces which they didn't like.

We played very well. We looked stronger down the spine of the team and dangerous from wide positions. Duffy/Hanley looked dominant and Guthrie/Akpan looked a good combo. We were powder-puff up front though. That team with a front two of Rhodes/Vaughan would be dangerous imo.

Koita shows flashes of brilliance, he made some outstanding mazy runs. He's also very good in the air. He is very low on match fitness though, he could barely run in the second half. Could be a real top player for us when fully fit. Delf did well with his hold up play and made some good runs into the channel. However, he lacks the killer instinct in and around the box.

We had 5 new signings starting and our best player out injured. Team still gelling and the best striker in the league still to return. Poor start to the season obviously but let's not get carried away. Mid table beckons.

Sounds similar to midweek. Was it different?

How did we impose ourselves?

Difficult when having 36% possession.

Hey, d i c k head, at least get your facts right. I have posted every day this last week.

As far being delighted, I placed bets on both Rovers to win and to win by 3 goals to 1 so I am anything but delighted.

A desperate attempt to cover your tracks. Nobody with the slightest clue would have placed that bet.

You couldn't wait to get on here and gloat. Go @#/? yourself.

A desperate attempt to cover your tracks. Nobody with the slightest clue would have placed that bet.

You couldn't wait to get on here and gloat. Go @#/? yourself.

I've no tracks to cover.

Said pre match I'd placed the two said bets - based on a gut feel.

Do one you imbecile.

I wonder if Bowyer will ever try to gel his best team. "The spine looked stronger" (without Lowe) it has to be noted.

Four games, no wins and a local derby next week. Squeaky bum time.

That said, Bowyer will see a 0-0 against Bolton as a defiant success. I can't help but think we will see similar to this soon...

article-2063735-0EDD740300000578-263_468

As prolific as ever after a defeat. What a see you next Tuesday you are.

Why don't don't you take it to PM's, or better just ignore each other? I don't want to read it, I'm more interested in hearing people's opinions on the game, as I could only listen to it on Rovers Player, than your opinion of each other. At least MM has actually discussed the game, rather than just slagging off the poster.

Why don't don't you take it to PM's, or better just ignore each other? I don't want to read it, I'm more interested in hearing people's opinions on the game, as I could only listen to it on Rovers Player, than your opinion of each other. At least MM has actually discussed the game, rather than just slagging off the poster.

You missed his attack on Parsonblue then?

I wonder if Bowyer will ever try to gel his best team. "The spine looked stronger" (without Lowe) it has to be noted.

Four games, no wins and a local derby next week. Squeaky bum time.

That said, Bowyer will see a 0-0 against Bolton as a defiant success. I can't help but think we will see similar to this soon...article-2063735-0EDD740300000578-263_468

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PHOTOGRAPHS OF THAT TWIT. I NEARLY HAD A BIG SICK INTO MY GLASS OF RED WINE.

Can you guys get a room? This is getting annoying.

Back to the game. Akpan looks a decent player but we desperately need Rhodes back to convert the chances that are being created. Bolton game becomes a very important game now.

No, it was aimed at both of you. The quoted post was just the last one I read. Sure Parson's big enough t stick up for himself. Not getting sucked into the arguments, so please don't try.

On the game, it didn't sound completely dire, sounded like we were quite unlucky for the first half hour or so, but then they got the better of us and never recovered from their goal. One thing that did surprise me though, why couldn't we have sent for Nyambe last last when Lowe and Henley were discovered to be ill? Players manage to get across the country easily enough on deadline day..

Archived