BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT IS ONLY THE EARLY PART OF THE SEASON.

THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT WEEK.

WE CANNOT GET ANY WORSE.

THE PIES WILL ARRIVE ON TIME.

GARY WILL GET THEM BACK ON THEIR WINNING WAYS.

WE WILL GIVE BURNLEE AND PKE A ROYAL SCREWING OVER.

SHEBBY IS COMING BACK.

LIFE IS A BALL.

WE WILL GET PROMOTED.

Find me a hospital quick.

Is it any wonder really. The entire spine of the side is new except the Hanley / Duffy partnership which never got going anyway. New keeper, new central midfield, new striking partnerships and even a new formation. It will take time to gel. But I'll admit things don't look at all rosy at present. If the rot sets in it takes a very good manager to turn it all around. That or a new one. Not good times.

Dross. Carry on as we are and we'll go down, we won't be able to scrap our way out of a relegation battle. A 60 min presentation on my left arse cheek would inspire the players more than our manager.

Go a goal behind against Bolton on Friday (conceded first in all 5 games this season..) and it'll be ugly towards Gazzy.

Bowyer Out.

• Backroom

Full time 4 games in, 2 point and in the bottom 3 and a home loss to a league one side in the mix as well :(

So many poor choices today; whoever is to blame for only taking 18 players down wants sacking immediately.

Resorting to bringing on a defender for an attacking mid then sticking the big lad up top if mms what I would expect from under 12s. Bizarre.

• Backroom

If Jordan Rhodes is sold we're down. No question in my mind.

If he stays and manages to keep fit we may scrape survival as there are a lot of poor teams in this division, but it'll be close, and things will only get worse as long as Venky's are here and the Shelfy/Bowyer combo is at the helm.

Dross. Carry on as we are and we'll go down, we won't be able to scrap our way out of a relegation battle. A 60 min presentation on my left arse cheek would inspire the players more than our manager.

Go a goal behind against Bolton on Friday (conceded first in all 5 games this season..) and it'll be ugly towards Gazzy.

Bowyer Out.

Exactly, we're not equipped to get out of a relegation battle.

I think we'll end up with a draw against Bolton and a draw against Fulham. 4 points from a possible 18.

Then we've got QPR away, can't see us winning that, either. Charlton at home, well, not there, either.

Unless the manager goes, it's the 'R' word methinks. The signs are there.

Archived