BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not suprised we lost. That old clean sheet thing yet again. Drives me mad. It's hard enough at pro-level without constantly chasing games.

It's been tough being a Rovers fan the last five years. One day I hope the club and it's supporters can unite again. I still don't think we will go down whoever comes or goes. There's some right old tosh in this division.

We can't rely on other teams to help us out! We need to be in charge of our own destiny!

@LouisWatson_: Most boring team I've ever seen at the Amex. Feel sorry for Blackburn fans that burnt my eyes 😂 #hooofff That is a tweet from a Brighton fan, doesn't surprise me. If we don't beat bolton at home on Friday then I can see bowyer getting a tonne of abuse.

@LouisWatson_: Most boring team I've ever seen at the Amex. Feel sorry for Blackburn fans that burnt my eyes 😂 #hooofff That is a tweet from a Brighton fan, doesn't surprise me. If we don't beat bolton at home on Friday then I can see bowyer getting a tonne of abuse.

And he'll still keep his job! Unsackable!

• Moderation Lead

This kid says what we all think!

Absolutely no idea how we lost that match. Looked solid. Akpan was our best player.

Lacked a lot of cutting edge up top. Desperately need Rhodes back.

Fact remains we've got 2 points from 4 games and not had a single second where we've been in the lead. Plus, we underachieved last season. Bowyer must go.

@LouisWatson_: Most boring team I've ever seen at the Amex. Feel sorry for Blackburn fans that burnt my eyes #hooofff That is a tweet from a Brighton fan, doesn't surprise me. If we don't beat bolton at home on Friday then I can see bowyer getting a tonne of abuse.

The bolton games on sky aswell so that should heighten the after effects of another pish poor performance, though i wouldnt be suprised if they turn out a real performance knowing the cameras are there and GB will be put back on his pedestal by the eediots with their heads in the sand.

Absolutely no idea how we lost that match. Looked solid. Akpan was our best player.

Lacked a lot of cutting edge up top. Desperately need Rhodes back.

Fact remains we've got 2 points from 4 games and not had a single second where we've been in the lead. Plus, we underachieved last season. Bowyer must go.

Rhodes out for a month according to Training ground sources. Probably means he wont be sold but well and truly in the relegation spots before we see him again if proves to be correct.

Having been and holiday and therefore not posted for a fortnight, I can safely say that if we don't beat Bolton on Friday then I'm all for Bowyer Out. Reading some of tweets of today: Duffy up front for the final minutes? Really? GB's tactics and decision making really are inexcusable. He's done a job in getting us securely mid table, but if he stays any longer I fear we may be heading for League One. So for me, Friday is the make or break. If we don't win, I can see Bowyer getting loads of abuse and protests starting.

And I know it's early days but 2 points from 4 league games among the absolutely stellar (sarcasm) likes of Huddersfield etc is disgraceful. 22nd place At the moment too.

• Backroom

Just seen the goal on Sky.

Worrying reaction from our players when the ball went in.. Lots of hands on hips, hands on knees, head in hands etc.

Do we have any fight left in us, even at this stage?

The goal looked quite sad to me. Could imagine Benny Hill music playing in the background as Raya falls on his arse and Hanley flops around on the floor.

Yes it does work. In fact it is better this year. The app is called FLi player in the store.

Thank you for the app info works great thoughafter today I sort of wish it didn't. Bowyer gotta go. Square pegs round holes even RR confused.

Hope Parsonblue and the band of Rovers Fans are still happy with the stability and progress Gaz has brought.FFS, our club is dying and Bowyer is hastening our death.

I agree with the final sentence but no need to have a go at Parson. He is Rovers thru and thru, and although I do disagree with his support of GB he is a 100% Rovers fan.

Preston spot on.

The fact I predicted this is where Bowyer would takes us gives me no pleasure to be proved right.

I just wish he had the where with all and gumption to prove me wrong and shut me up and deliver on the potential Parson hopes will be realised

Alas Bowyer is clueless from a motivational and leadership sense.

The decline and fall

Archived